Chapter 12

“You’re not nervous are you?” Zayn asked Harry who drove them to the air port, “N-no. It’s just that… Their my parents and now you know everything and I-it’s just gonna be a little awkward.” Zayn nodded watching as they pulled up to the airport. “I’ll get Lou. You get the stroller.” Zayn suggested, Harry nodded popping the trunk, Zayn crawled in the backseat where Louis was passed out. Hopefully he stayed that way. Liam and Niall pulled up beside Harry, “Hiya!” Liam gushed, Harry waved, “Get our luggage bae.” Liam said to Niall who slapped his backside, “Don’t call me bae.” Liam smirked, “Or what? You’re gonna do that again? Bae?” Niall chuckled, “Guys please not in front of my son. We spank for discipline not sexual fun.” Harry begged, Liam smirked, “Harry this is foreplay. Sex on a airplane duh.” Harry mentally gagged, but recovered fixing the stroller where Zayn put Louis in slowly. Louis lightly stirred but didn’t wake up. 

Harry put the tray down keeping him from sliding out, he was a little protective, “I’ll get our bags.” Harry said letting Zayn push Louis. Walking in the airport Zayn quickly covered Louis’ ears as they heard the roar of people, the ads from TVS and none the less the planes. Louis whined pushing Zayn’s hands away, opening his eyes, “Da-Daddy!” Louis yelled, seeing the thousands of people but not his papa or daddy. “we’re here babe.” Harry soothed peeling back the cover at the top of the stroller. Louis somewhat relaxed still uneasy about the amount of people rushing by them. “We are on flight 260.” Liam announced, Zayn nodded pushing the stroller over to the airport security. He bent down untying Louis’ shoes. Slipping them off, Zayn took off his own, putting them in a basket along with the keys and necklace he wore. Standing Louis up he pushed him through the metal detector, Harry, Liam, and Niall all did the same putting their shoes back on once done. 

“What idiot would put something in their shoes?” Niall grumbled, “You’d be surprised.” Zayn said, “I’ve seen many criminals with drugs, alcohol, guns, plenty of stuff in their shoes.” Niall rolled his eyes, “They could care less about that crap. Their just looking for a stupid bomb.” “Sir put you’re hands against the wall.” A security person said, “I’m a lawyer.” Liam threatened, the security guard gave him a stupid look, “Good for you. He said bomb, it’s a law that we have to check them.” Niall rolled his eyes, “Finding anything officer?” The security shook his head “Nope. Free to go.” Niall stormed to the plane entrance, “sorry sir we’re not letting anyone on right now.” The woman apologized. Niall sighed, “Why did ya find a bomb?!” He yelled, A security guard pushed Niall against the wall, “Oh come on!” Niall screamed, “I’m a lawyer!” Liam reminded. Zayn and Harry shook their heads watching the two being searched. Louis was sitting in Zayn’s lap watching the people around the airport intently, when one caught his attention. It was hybrid.

Louis squirmed on Zayn’s lap, when Finally Zayn stood him between his legs, arms wrapped around his stomach. Louis leaned all his weight on Zayn’s arms. “What are you doing babe?” Harry asked, tickling his sides, Louis giggled, but stopped going back to the hybrid. He had to touch it. Had to. Zayn had dropped his arms, laying them loosely across his chest as Louis sat on the floor in front of him. Harry had captured Zayn’s full attention in a conversation about Family Guy. Louis decided it was time. Crawling slowly over to the hybrid the owner of it was reading, leaving the hybrid to look around freely. It soon saw Louis, sniffing the air, it gave a look then saw the beanie. Louis reached his hand out the hybrid lowered his head letting Louis pet it. “E-ears.” Louis asked, the hybrid smiled pointing his straight up. The owner of the hybrid smiled, “Hi there.” Louis looked up, “H-hi. H-hybrid.” The owner nodded, “This is a hybrid. His name is Sean.” Louis grinned when that name sounded familiar. Sean. 

Zayn laughed when Harry did a impression of Brian, “Wait! Louis?!” He yelled shooting up, glancing around he saw Louis sitting beside a hybrid. Running to him, Zayn sent a apologetic smile to the man, “I’m sorry. He just loves hybrids.” the man nodded, “Me too. When you’re older maybe you can get one.” Zayn nodded, “I’m sorry. Come on Lou.” Walking back over to their seat he slapped his backside, “You don’t run off! You scared me baby.” Zayn chastised. Louis hung his head, “ ’M sorry daddy.” Zayn gave him a tight hug “it’s okay baby boy.” Harry then held out his arms, “How about we go use the bathroom before the flight?” Louis went to him, Zayn sat there when Liam and Niall stalked over, “Assholes.” Zayn gave a look, “Well you did say-” Liam blocked Zayn’s mouth. “So help me god. If you say that word one more time I’m going to kill you.” Zayn nodded slowly. Niall plopped down beside him, “Hey look! A hybrid.” Niall pointed to the one Louis had visited. “Yea I know. Louis crawled over there. He’s sneaky when he wants to be.” Harry and Louis soon came back and it was time to board the plane.