I Know This Hurts

(A/N first peterick story ever!)

Pete Pov

This is so wrong. I knew I had to stop, but my moans spoke louder the words.

"Pete!?" A loud voice spoke.

I quickly turned around pulling the sheets over my naked body.

"Patrick?" He was standing in the doorway his eyes were red with tears pouring out of his eyes.

"W..Why would you d..do this to me, I trusted you!" He yelled

"Patrick I can explain." My chest ached.

"I don't want your stupid explanation, everyone was right when they told me you would never change... and I was so blind I could not see it."

He headed out the hallway. I looked over at Mikey for help, but it seemed like he could careless.

I got off the bed and put on my boxers chasing after him "Patrick, wait!" I caught up to him blocking his path.

He tryed to push me out of the way but there is no chance I was moving.

"Patrick please, I'm sorry" l pulled him into my arms tears escaping my eyes.

He pulled away from me "Don't fucking touch me!" He said wiping the tears out of his eyes.

"P..Patrick p..please listen.."

"No, you listen I am done I never want to see you in my life."

He pushed me out of the way with all his strength making me fall leaving out of my house and out of my life.

(Short chapter I will try to make it longer next time.
Vote? Comment? Follow?)