1. Chloe Tells Her Story

It's the end of The Bellas junior year and everyone is packed up and ready to leave for the summer. Beca is the first one done and sitting on the couch. Fat Amy sits beside her, next comes Ashley and Jessica, then Flo and Lilly, Stacie and Aubrey, Cynthia-Rose, and last, but not least, Chloe. "Ok! So what's all this about?" Beca asked her co-captain.

"Well, there's something you all should know. I'm adopted." The Bellas all gasped. "Beale is my birth last name. My parents allowed me to keep it when they adopted me. I was four years old when that happened. My birth parents had gone out on a date night while I was being babysat. But on the way home, a semi ran them off the road. They crashed into a tree and they died on impact." Everyone's eyes widened and Beca had tears in hers. "When the police came to my house, one of the detectives told me the news. I was so devastated, that I bawled into her chest and held on for dear life. Trying to find some sort of comfort. She told me her name was Detective Jane Rizzoli and that she'd do anything to make sure I wouldn't go into the system. She took me to the crime scene where one of her co-workers watched me while she spoke to her girlfriend who happened to be the Chief Medical Examiner. When the two approached me again, they asked if it was ok if they adopted me. I agreed and the rest is history."

"Who's the Chief Medical Examiner?" Stacie asked.

"Dr. Maura Isles. When I was seven, they married. I was the flower girl."

The tall now blonde nodded. Chloe turned to see Beca crying and hugged her. The tiny woman hugged her back. "I can't even imagine. You were four?"

"Yes. But I got a wonderful big family now. I'm happy with my life. I've got a cousin and two uncles. My parents are trying to have their own baby to give me a sibling, but it hasn't worked so far. But I have a WONDERFUL life. I got to college, met the love of my life, The Bellas. I made a whole other family and I'm happy. Despite the tragic incident, I barely even knew my biological parents and I gained even better ones."

Beca stopped crying and kissed her. "I love you. I just wish you'd have told me sooner."

"I know. And I should have, but I wasn't sure if I was ready to mix my families yet. But I am now. Which is why we're all going to Boston for the summer. My parents are really excited to meet you all and I can't wait for you all to meet them. I've already got us all plane tickets and the plane leaves in two hours, so grab your stuff and lets head to the airport."

Everyone did as told and quickly left for the airport.