Chapter 1

A year before that night.

The warning bell rang loudly as I ran into my first period class. I sat down in my assigned seat and leaned towards my friend, Nina. She has blonde hair, mid-length, around 5'5 for height, she has bright green eyes, and a super interesting personality which clicks with mine quite well actually. "Hey Nina, how was your date with what's his face?" I asked. She laughed. "It was terrible and his name was Jack." the second bell rang as I said "Oh, that must suck like a bi-" "Good morning class! I had to shut up cause Mrs. Jones walked in class and once you piss her off, it isnt exactly pretty. I sat there for the rest of class as Mrs. Jones ranted off on the periodic table should be memorized but the slackers don't even care, so I decided to day dream about my hopefully real and alive mate. Everyone here isn't exactly normal cause well we're wolves that only switch when in danger, close to death, when needed and after 2 am but usually when your in more control of your switching that doesn't happen till your at least 10 years old.

Class ended and I was falling asleep. I felt something poking me, i lift my head and open my eyes to see Nina poking me with her sharpe nail. "Monica class is over you know and if you don't leave now we'll be late, you can't afford to be late again."