CHAPTER TWO

Octavia tried calling Liam for the fifth time, but she wasn't surprised when he didn't pick up. She was starting to get worried about him.

With everything that is happening with the Benefactor she's worried something bad might have happened to Liam.

So she called Stiles, knowing he or Scott must know where he is. " Stiles, do you know where Liam is?"

" He is definitely not at Scott's house." Stiles quickly said and then mentally scolded himself for saying that.

" Yeah, I don't believe that. I'm on my way." Octavia hung up the phone before he could say anything and she walks over to Scott's house, glad that it wasn't that far from her own.

Octavia gets to the house a few minutes later and was surprised that the front door was unlocked. Once she opened the door she walked in, closing the door behind her and walked up the stairs figuring the boys would be up there.

" Scott! Stiles! You here?" she asks as she walks into Scott's bedroom to see them in front of the bathroom door.

They looked at her nervously. " Hey, Octavia."

" Okay," Octavia crossed her arms.
" do I even want to know what you have hiding in Scott's bathroom?"

The boys looked at each other and then back at her and shook their heads. " Well, I know someone is in there. Please tell mr you didn't kidnap anyone." Octavia said as she looked at the both of them.

The boys were quiet and they avoided eye contact with her. Octavia stared at them with wide eyes. " You kidnapped someone?!"

" Okay, technically yes, but it was for a good reason!" Stiles tells her.

" Then tell me who it is." Octavia said as the boys went silent. She sighed and walked towards the door.

" I'm telling you, you don't wanna go in there!" Stiles said, trying to stop her from going in.

" Why?" Octavia demanded.

" Because..." Stiles looked over at Scott for help and Scott looked away from him. Stiles rolled his eyes and looked back at Octavia. " because...there's a Spider in there!"

Octavia stared at him. " Stiles, I'm going to throw you against the wall if you don't let me past you."

Stiles rolled his eyes. " I'm not afraid of you."

Scott stepped to the side as Octavia's eyes glowed a bright yellow while she raised her hand and with using her telekinesis she threw Stiles against the wall.

" Okay," Stiles groans. " maybe I am a little bit afraid of you."

Stiles scrambled to get up as she opened the door of the bathroom hearing a noise that sounded like a quiet whimper behind the curtain of the bath tub.

" Don't open that!" Scott and Stiles yell just as Octavia opens the curtain.

Octavia's eyes widened as she sees her best friend wrapped up in dut tape from head to toe and it was obvious he was terrified. She would be to if she was taken by some teenagers she didn't know.

Octavia looked at the boys. " Are you two crazy or stupid?"

" Probably a little bit of both." Stiles replied.

Octavia bent down by the side of the bathtub. She reached forward and gently grabbed the end of the dut tape on his mouth and was careful not to hurt him as she took it off.

" Thank you." he whispered and she nodded as she sent him a smile.

" So this is why you haven't answered calls." Octavia said and he nodded.

" Yeah, you could say that." Liam said.

Octavia stands back up and glares at Scott and Stiles. " I can't believe you have him tied up here! Just because you don't like him doesn't mean you can kidnap him!"

" That's not why we kidnapped him." Stiles said.

" Okay, then why did you kidnap him?" Octavia asked as she crossed her arms.

Scott and Stiles share a look before looking at her and say, " It's a long story."

" I panicked." Scott also admitted as he ran his hand through his hair.

" Get him out." Octavia demanded and Scott nodded.

They got Liam out of the bath tub as Octavia walked back into the bedroom and she pulled out Scott's desk chair. Soon Liam was sitting in the chair, and she was surprised he was quiet.

" Okay, Liam, what happened to you, what I did to you, it's going to change you." Scott began.

" Unless it kills you first." Stiles interrupted.

Octavia turned around and raised her arm at him. " I will throw you again if you don't shut up." she threatens and he grumbles, but stays quiet as he crosses his arms.

Octavia turned back to Liam who looked upset as he looked down at his lap and she didn't blame him. " I can't believe you're a werewolf and you didn't tell me."

" You're a mutant and you didn't tell me!" Liam shot back and she was shocked that he knew that.

Octavia was quiet for a moment before she points at him and says,
" Touché."

She then noticed the tears that were in his eyes which made her frown.

" Wait, is he crying?" Stiles asked, now a tad concerned.

Octavia kneeled down in front of Liam so that she was face to face with him. " I promise that you will be fine. We will help you with this." he looked her in the eyes and she stares back into his bright blue eyes.

" Untie him." Octavia said, standing back up straight while Scott and Stiles each took one arm. Once Liam was free, he sat there for a moment and rubbed his red raw wrists before slowly standing up.

Scott stepped forward. " Look, Liam."

He was cut off by Liam suddenly twisting around and grabbing the chair he was sitting in and threw it against Scott's side.

Scott fell to the ground with a ground while Stiles stepped forward with his mouth open in outrage. Liam's hands clinched into a fist as he knocks Stiles to the ground with one punch.

He locks eyes with Octavia and was still, wondering if she would try to stop him. Octavia didn't want know what to do and she knew she couldn't stop him by herself, so as he sprinted for the door she didn't stop him.

She watches as Scott and Stiles scramble to their feet. " I have a plan!" Stiles yells as he and Scott stumble out of the door, unable to regain their balance properly. 

" Grab him!" Stiles yelled as they advanced on Liam, all three of them were yelling and she walked out into the hallway.

" Guys," Octavia tried to get their attention. " watch out for the stairs!"

But it was too late. She watched as the three boys tumbled down the stairs and hit the ground.

More shouts were yelled into the air,
" I've got him! I've got him!"

Octavia walks down the stairs with her arms crossed as she stands at the bottom of the stairs, watching Liam run out of the door.

She sighs as she looks at the two boys that were on the floor in front of her.
" Stiles, you have awful plans."

A/N sorry this chapter is short! I hope you guys enjoyed it & don't forget to check out some of my other books!