Friends with benefits

Warning: smut, cursing

Izuku Midorya and Katsuki Bakugou where childhood friends, now rivals.
But ever since Bakugou showed up at Midorya's door really horny that night, things haven't been the same.

Bakugou's pov:
Shit, I just had a wet dream about that nerd, it was fucking hot though.
What the fuck are you talking about Katsuki? That dream was horrible, disgusting, especially when he sucked your dick real good and swallowed all the cum, fuck, it was really hot. What am I supposed to do now? I never jerk off but I guess I'll have to then.

No one's pov:
Bakugou slid his hand down underneath his sticky underwear, taking a hold of his dick. He started to stroke his excited member. It felt good, but not good enough. He continued to slide his hand up and down his cock, but it just wasn't doing anything for him. He knew what he had to do. He took his hand from under his boxers, washed his hands and made his way to Izuku's room.

Izuku's pov:
I was writing in my journal when I heard an aggressive knock on my door. I checked the clock, it was 11 pm. I don't know who would be up at this time, the only people that ever knock on my door are Uraraka and sometimes Iida, but why would they knock for me now?
"stop mumbling and open yer fuckin door Deku" oh, it was Kacchan. "Coming!" I replied while putting away my journal and making sure my room was presentable.
I opened the door to see a sweaty, frustrated, hot looking Kacchan in front of me, I blushed profusely.
"W-why are you here Kacchan?" I questioned him.
He pushed past me, closed my door and locked it. My heart was starting to race.

No one's pov:
Katsuki pushed Izuku to the wall, placing his hand beside Izuku's head.
"I had a dream" he said. "K-kacchan what a-are you doing and w-what does that have to d-do with anything?" Izuku's stuttered. "A wet dream" he added, whispering it into Izuku's ear, sending chills down his spine and making his blood rush right towards his now half hard member. "W-why are you telling me this?" Izuku asked him, his voice now shaky. "Because you were in it" Katsuki growled.
Izuku's eyes grew in lust and he now knew what he had to do, "tell me what exactly I did in your dream Ka-chan" he said, trying his best to sound seductive, it clearly working. "mmhh, you sucked my cock real good, you were so fuckin hot, still are" Katsuki whispered into Izuku's ear, his hot breath against the neck below him. Izuku whimpered, now fully hard at the thought of sucking Kacchan's dick. Izuku had had a little crush on Katsuki since middle school, it slowly grew to more than a little crush but as if he'd tell him that. Izuku felt like this was all a dream. Katsuki still somewhat in denial of what he was doing, his level of horniness clouding his judgment.
Katsuki pushed his knee in between Izuku's thighs, slowly lifting it until it had reached his underwear, Izuku squirmed at the touch. Katsuki couldn't take it anymore and joined their two lips together, Izuku kissing back with just as much passion. Katsuki backed away and licked his lips, slowly biting his bottom one at the sight of Izuku's flushed and clearly aroused face. Katsuki lowered his knee as Izuku kneeled down and untied the knot of Katsuki's pajama bottoms. He traced the hard member in front of him with his fingers through the thin, silky material. Izuku pulled down Katsuki's underwear and took hold of his thick, long dick "sh-shit... It's so big" he whispered to himself, making Katsuki smirk. Izuku put it into his mouth and started bobbing his head up and down, slowly quickening the pace. "nngghh so good Deku" groaned Bakugou. Katsuki gripped onto Izuku's hair and slowly pushed his dick further down his throat, Izuku's backed away and gasped for air. Izuku licked his lips and smiled, he kissed the slit and swirled his tongue around the tip "fuck" whispered Katsuki. Izuku pulled back with a pop "fuck me Kacchan" he slurred, his dick now painfully hard. Katsuki lifted Izuku up and pushed him onto the bed, he slid down the all might boxers Izuku was wearing and slowly inserted his finger into his entrance. Katsuki added his second finger and was moving both his fingers in a scissoring motion, he curled his fingers, receiving a moan from Izuku. He added his third finger and was fingering in and out of Izuku's hole, adding a fourth over time. Katsuki took out all his fingers and positioned himself in front of Izuku's entrance, glancing at Izuku to make sure it was okay, receiving a nod in return. Katsuki slowly pushed his length into Izuku and let him have enough time to adjust, Izuku lifted himself up and pushed Katsuki's member back inside him again and again, both the boys now moaning so loudly it could probably be heard across the country. At this point the boys didn't care how loud they were, the pleasure was just too much to hold back their moans. Katsuki repositioned himself so that he was on top of Izuku, slamming in and out of him, "oooohh f-fuck Kacchan~ mmm, right there!" Izuku screamed as Katsuki found his prostate, Katsuki ramming into it continuously. "Fuck Deku, tell me how much you love this hard cock" groaned Katsuki, "oooh fuck~ I love it so much, it feels so good inside of me hhnngg" moaned Izuku in response. Izuku could feel that he was close, "I-I'm gonna nghh cum" he whimpered "oh fuck, me too baby aahh" Katsuki groaned in response "cum for me baby". Katsuki's thrusts started to become more sloppy, he took hold of Izuku's dick and started stroking it, "F-FUCK KACCHAN AAAHH~" Izuku screamed as he came all over his chest and Katsuki's hand. Katsuki trusted into him a few more times and groaned Izuku's name as he came in between Izuku's tight walls, Izuku's clenching them to milk out all the seed from him. Katsuki pulled out and flopped down beside Izuku, playing with his soft, green hair. "That was... Amazing" whispered Izuku, a memorized look plastered on his face, "yeah, nerd" Katsuki replied.

From then on they decided to have sex quite frequently, sometimes even everyday. They usually done it when they were stressed, sexually frustrated or just needed eachother.
They became friends with benefits, or you could call them fuck buddies.
No feelings attached, right? But that's only what they said, they knew that it was much more than just sex, they were falling for eachother, hard, but as if they'd admit that to themselves.

Part 2?

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1153 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

A/n: Tysm for the votes and 97 views! It may not seem like a lot to some people but remember, that's almost 100! Thank you guys for reading this, i'd love it if you guys would leave some requests on the first part I posted that's literally just called 'accepting requests' :))) Ly guys~