╰☆☆ I'm Drinking Here! ☆☆╮

It was like any normal night at the bar [Y/N] was sitting on the bar stool as she was hunched over, listening to the famous angelic voice who was singing on stage. She knew this was a famous hot spot for people who had bounty's on their heads, luckily she wasn't a bounty hunter or had any care for them... though, there was a strange man who walked into the bar, one with unusual green fluffy hair...

[Y/N] raised an eyebrow at the skinny tall man who sat down next to her on the bar stool, raising her glass to her lips and taking a small sip as the man asked for his drink "Old fashioned cocktail..." he slightly ordered towards the bartender. The bartender nodded as the man leaned over the counter "There's no need to stare, if you have something to say, you can say it you know. I would never hurt a pretty lady" he softly said as he raised his glass the bartender gave him. [Y/N] scoffed slightly as she rolled her eyes and looked away "Yeah... well there's not a lot of green hair folk around here"

After a long pitiful silence, the man leaned in closer to her ear before whispering "After I stand up and put my hand inside of my pocket, I want you to jump for cover, you got that?" He said as [Y/N] looked over towards him confusedly then realized 'ah... a bounty hunter' she thought to herself before standing up slowly, watching him carefully, to which he stood up and placed his hand inside of his coat pocket.

[Y/N] jumped over the counter, landing behind the bar as she heard gunshots, tables falling, and glass breaking. She sighed to herself as she shook her head "Can you be any louder Cowboy?!" She yelled before seeing him fall over the counter next to her "Sorry lady! It's a job, not a hobby..." he mumbled before peeking over the counter and shooting again.

She grabbed a gun from under the bar setting and started to shoot against some men, seeing the man jump out again and fight against another man, landing some kicks and punches. She was watching him carefully before getting distracted by a gunshot, shooting at the man who was pointing at her.

[Y/N] was panting, slightly out of breath before standing up completely and helping the bartender up, seeing the skinny man again holding a knocked out man over his shoulder "You're a bounty hunter aren't you?" [Y/N] asked as she tilted her head slightly. The skinny man just responded with these words...

"The names Spike Spiegel"