23. tickles

After takeing pictures with fans our group hung out and Awsten (of course) stayed close to me.

I had to wipe off the lipstick marks from his cheeks which was fun.

"Ready for dinner?" He said to me in a low tone
He looked at me, our faces really close due to him pulling me close to him, arm around my shoulders.

We made eye contact for a bit. My heart beating faster.

"Yeah.." I smiled

He leaned in a kissed near my ear "great" he mumbled in my ear.

Its gonna be a long night

Awsten held my hand as we walked to a restaurant. It wasnt fancy but it was still nice.
We talked more and went to get ice cream after dinner.

Awsten kept an arm around my waist and we walked together.

I snuggled into his side as we walked. We were surprisingly in a really pretty area. Light hung over us slowly changing color its was already night time but we didnt have to be back for a while.
Neither of us where really talking we both just enjoyed each others company.

"Oh here it is." Awsten mumbled to me and we went into the shop.

"You two are just the cutest." A older employee said to us as we got out ice cream.

"Thank you" Awsten answered as I kept to myself. I felt drained but I didnt want to brush awsten off so we kept going.

After we paid... well he paid he literally forced me out of the way. We sat outside under the lights.

"Can I be honest with you Des?" Awsten asked and faced me.

"Yeah.." I asked and faced him.

"I'm glad we could go on this date thing." He smiled

"Oh I am too! It's actually my first date yeah know. With dressing up and going out." I blushed

"Really?"

"Yeah the guy I dated before would just take me to like a bar or a club." I sighed and looked away

"Why? That's not really a date place to go.."

I shrugged, "it was his pace and he wanted fast moveing things while I just want to breath and actually talk but he wanted to party and fuck I guess.."

Awsten gently grabbed my hand.
"But that's why I left him." I finished

After a bit we decided to head back.

"They arent going to be mad we took forever are they?" I asked Awsten

"Of course not they have been trying to set us up all tour." Awsten smiled

"You're right." I smiled at him

We saw the venue.

"Before we go back I just wanted to say something." He said softly and had me face him.

"Yeah?"

"I like you, a lot and I hope the feeling is mutual. " he said all blushy and nervous

I felt my breath leave me.
"I.... I like you too..."

"You do?" He asked grabbing my hands

I nodded

He held my face between his hands and smiled.

You would expect us to kiss but instead he hugged me tightly.

"I dont want to go back yet." I mumbled into him