I Love You || Mauricio

It was a cool Sunday afternoon, you and your boyfriend Mauricio decided to go to the park to just chill and enjoy the simple things in life. You both sit on a bench onlooking a beautiful pond filled with ducks and swans.

"I wish I could get a swan as a pet" you say as you look at the precious creatures.

"Why on earth of all things" he chuckled.

"Because they are so beautiful and elegant, just look at the way they carry themselves with pride and grace, I wish all humans were like swans" you answered.

"Ok but your more beautiful than any swan on this planet" he says placing his hand on your chin turning your face towards his and giving you a little peck on your nose.

"That's so sweet, I LOVE YOU" you say unknowingly resting you head on this shoulder.

" WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" he questions widening his eyes.

'Shit' you say to yourself now realizing what you just said.

You begin to stutter a response "I-um-well-you see-"

You where cut off by him grabbing your face gently, giving you a sweet passionate kiss. He slightly pulls away and says "I LOVE YOU TOO".

You smile at the handsome boy in front you as he wraps his arms around you while you burying your face in the crook between his neck and shoulders.