Chapter one - The awakening

(Alesha's P.O.V)
I slowly started to open my eyes and can faintly see that I'm in a room full of darkness. I try to get up but my body doesn't function, I feel like I'm nailed to the ground. I try to call for help, but no words are coming out.

It took a moment for me to realise that there's a sheet covering me. I'm confused to why I can't move or speak. Minutes  later I notice a bright light and I could hear a door opening, I again try to speak but, nothing. I then hear footsteps coming closer to me and then a voice.

"So your the new experiment, I wonder if they kept your body in good condition"

The man said then through the sheet off me so he could see who I was. I'm so confused on what he means by 'experiment' why would this guy say that, I really hope nothing bad happened to me or I'll go insane. The man studied me for a while, until he held out a knife and placed it on my face, he made his way down to my cheek with it. I had no idea that he'd split open my skin, I'm surprised that I couldn't feel it. He then ripped the skin off the side of my face, this was getting to weird for my liking. I tried moving again, this time it worked I raised my right arm, the man jumped at this and said,

"looks like cyborg girl is awake and working well."

I then gave the man a confused look and he smirked. I then opened my mouth and tried to test my luck.

"W-w-what, d-do you, m-m-mean, c-c-cyborg girl."

Wow that actually worked. The man stared down at me and said,

"would you like to see what's behind all that rubber?"

Wait do I have rubber instead of skin, ok now I'm scared. I then nodded at the man. He then sat me up and pulled out a mirror, he held it up to my face. I almost went in to total shock to see metal instead of a skull and wires instead of veins and I had blue bunny ears on the top of my head and whiskers on my cheek.

"W-w-what have y-you d-d-done to me?"

Those were my last words before my body completely shut down and I became powerless.

(??????? P.O.V)
My eyes opened in anger and fear. I looked around to see where I was, I looked down to the see the lower part of my body, I could barely see a thing, all I know is I'm thinner then before.

I jumped a bit when I heard the door swing open. Two guys walked in, one had a bat the other had a little knife. They then started walking towards me, they were now in front of me looking like they are gonna kill me.

"Well well this one is really, really active compared to the other one."

I looked up at the guy who said that. I decided to take advantage of these guys for a bit. "Where the hell am I?" The two men looked at each over, then back to me.

"Well your in a place where robots and animatronics are made and fixed, and you well, you were already an animatronic at the time, so then we decided to improve you so you can blend in with humans."

Ok now I'm really confused and I really want to know what I look like.

"Can I see what I look like?"

The guy on my right came over and took some chains off me which some how I didn't even notice they were on me. The guy then showed me to a mirror in the conner of the room I stood in front of it. The guy switched the light on and I then saw myself. Wow I look like a human but I still have my bunny ears, but that makes me look cute. I saw that I was wearing a light purple vest and dark purple jeans, I also had a red bow tie. My hair was purple and spiky.

I was concentrated to much on myself that I didn't notice that the guy with the knife was coming closer to me. He then jumped on me from behind and held the knife to my back. I then felt a stabbing feeling in my left arm, I looked to my side and saw that the man was taking my arm apart. With all my metal heart and my little voice box I yelled as loud as I could,

"HELP!!"