twenty-three

Isla POV:

Nick and I sat in that hug for a little bit. After that hug Nick asked me if I wanted to stay and watch Friends with him. I love friends so I said yes. I laid beside Nick until he put his arm around me pulling me into his chest. I would've pulled away but, I felt safe in his arms for the first time since learning about Ondreaz and it. We were chilling 'cuddling' I guess but I didn't think too much about it all that mattered was in this moment in time I was happy. I laughed at the show when Joey and Chandler were being idiot and I felt eyes staring at me. I looked up at Nick and he smiled at me "Having fun?" he asked while laughing "I actually am. Thank you" "It's my pleasure" I curled up closer to Nick. "Hey Isla..." I looked up at Nick "I was wondering... I-I-mean I know it's you thing wha-what I'm.." "Nick.." I said while slightly getting up to look at him "Nick slow down take a breath and talk" I said smiling at him. Why was he so nervous? Is there something going on I don't know about?

He stopped talking for a second took a deep breath and started talking again "Isla, I know it's your event but... I was wondering if you would be my date. Or, I can be you date. I mean- " I stopped him from talking any further "Nick I'd love to" He cleared that panicked look off of his face and smiled "Oh thank god! I didn't want to mess up. I ramble when I'm nervous" "Don't worry I think it's cute". We looked at each other and smiled. I looked back at my phone on the night stand to see what time it was 8:00pm? I've been here for 4 hours time really goes by when you're enjoying yourself. I snapped out of my thoughts to see that Addison's message asking me to come over to her room. "Hey Nick I hate to cut this short but Addison needs me" I said kinda sad that our time had to end "Alright" was all he said unwrapping his arm from around me and sitting up "I had alot of fun here with you even if we were just watching Friends" "Me too Nick" "Talk later?" "Wouldn't have it any other way" was all I said as I left making my way towards Addison's room.

Ondreaz POV:

Isla and Nick. I can't fucking believe it he's supposed to be MY friend. Not her next boyfriend that's supposed to be me not him. She was still in there with him so I decided to hide back in my room and wait for her to leave so I can yell at this kid. It's been at least 2 hours and I haven't heard anyone leave the room. I decided to quietly spy in, in case I missed her leave and that's when I saw them. Nick had his arm around her and she was laying with her head on his chest (Cue That Should Be Me by Justin Beiber lol). 

She laid there with him laughing at whatever they were watching. I headed back to my room. I waited another 2 hours and finally saw her leave the room. I walked into Nick's room "Hey Ondreaz?" he said while smiling. Why the hell is he smiling at me!! "Hey Nick what the hell?" I yelled at him "Woah Ondreaz what's your problem?" he asked as he closed his door. "Why are you all over my fucking girlfriend!" "Who would that be exactly? The only girl I've been around is Isla the girl you stupidly cheated on!!" He yelled back at me. "You have no right to be involved in OUR business".  " You're business dude! What the fuck do you mean. The whole house knows how you fucked things up with her" "It was a mistake I know that and I plan to win her back. I thought you were one of my best friends?" I questioned almost dreading the answer. "I am still it's just that I can't help it if I want to be around her. You fucked her up and it's your fault that she hurts but, the fact that she had the heart to invite you to HER listening party shows you never deserved her!" "And you do!" "Maybe".

A/N: Double update today! I absolutely love this chapter. Let me know what you guys thinks! Vote and Comment!!