Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 𝟓.𝟓

Start ----} Produce 37

Sunmi [Nat Rep]: "The tenth highest ranking girl is a Japanese trainee

Sunmi [Nat Rep]: "The tenth highest ranking girl is a Japanese trainee..."

Sunmi [Nat Rep]: "It's AKS' Alexia Kim. Congratulations! Now the trainee who ranked 9th has been praised for her vocals... With 251580 votes..."

Sunmi [Nat Rep]: "Cube's Moon Hyori takes the ninth seat! The next trainee is one who dropped from the top seven."

The camera focus on Eunchae, Xiaomi, Jinae, Seira, Yuna, Hyori and Carol.

Sunmi [Nat Rep]: "With 255580 votes... The one who nearly stayed in the top seven again..."

Sunmi [Nat Rep]: "Woollim's Carol Lai! Congratulations! Before I announce the top seven trainees, Moon Hyori, are there any thoughts you want to share?"

Moon Hyori [Cube/9]: "Hello everyone! I'm Cube Entertainment trainee Moon Hyori and I want to thank deeply everyone who voted for me and who made stay in the show. As I made it to the finals, I hope to debut. Please keep on supporting me. Thank you very much!"

Sunmi [Nat Rep]: "Congratulations everyone for making it. Please take your opposite seats."

As the girls who ranked from 8 to 12 take their seats, Sunmi starts to announce the top seven trainees.

Sunmi [Nat Rep]: "The Top 7 had various changes and two new entries..."

The trainees who wasn't in the top seven get excited for this news.

Sunmi [Nat Rep]: "The trainee who ranked seventh got a total of 258620 votes and it's a new entry: she hasn't been before in the top seven."

Akira Airi [Fantagio/8]: "It can be everyone with exception of Jinae, Xiaomi, Yuna, Seira, Eunchae and Yunran. Wait and Maehwa eonni? I remember that she has been in the top seven too..."