Let's Talk: It Consumes

I made the HORRIBLE mistake of replaying Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia last week. Played it nonstop until I beat it in three days. I reignited my obsession with the fandom and vatonageshipping so HERE I AM ONCE AGAIN! I HEREBY ARISE FROM THE ASHES OF DESTRUCTION FROM MY EARLY TEENAGE YEARS TO WRITE ABOUT KATE AND KEITH ONCE AGAIN!

I was looking through my drafts on my old account and was like "whoa" when I saw that I had outlined 60 chapters for a story I'd forgotten about (It Consumes) but only wrote 8/60 chapters of it.

So I thought... WHY NOT DO IT AGAIN!

I looked at the original draft of it and saw that I had outlined the story in 2015. 2015!!!

I've been trying so hard to remember a story I planned originally in 2015 XD it's been five years!! I've definitely forgotten most of what my original plan was, but it's okay—I've always been a fan of improvising.

I started rebooting it with 8 chapters written, went back and reviewed/edited those chapters, and now here I am sitting in quarantine already writing chapter 14.

Yes, chapters 11-13 are completely written—HOWEVER! I will be saving a couple of finished chapters unpublished so that I have a little wiggle room in terms of updates.

I'm cruising writing this story again, and I'm back in the game!

I won't say that I'll be sticking to an update schedule for this story, not because I'm worried I will miss my deadlines, but more like I'll probably publish sooner and/or more than just once a week. I'm having fun writing again, so I'm cranking out new chapters like nobody's business!

Let me know what you guys think of the story! I'm honestly really proud of it and am feeling less depressed now that I've dived back into the creative world of a story once again. I'm feeling genuinely happy for the first time in a while.

Feel free to comment your thoughts, or ask any questions you may have for me!