Note

"I have a boyfriend."

"I'd fuck you with your boyfriend watching."

~

Dante Vitale.

Catalina Rousseau.

He kills for a living. She steals for a living. 

She's the woman who left him longing for more after one passionate night and he's been searching for her ever since.

It's only fate when Catalina ends up face to face with Dante while trying to pull off her biggest heist yet.

~

Welcome to the spin-off novel of Dante Vitale. He's a loved character from my book 'The Art Of Seduction'.

This book CAN be read as a standalone novel. No events in this book is going to seriously spoil the other book, although it is suggested by me that you read TAS first to have a good idea about the personality of Dante.

And I'm pretty sure you'd like TAS as well.

Let me set some ground rules here that I'm sure you all can follow:

1. My books are strictly 18 and up, and not just because of humping scenes. There's some violence in the books, gore scenes that some people might find disturbing or triggering, so if violence triggers you, please do not read this book or TAS. If you're adamant on reading then I'll be having warnings before such scenes.

2. Characters are not meant to be perfect, they all have their own faults and way of thinking that reflects the kind of environment they were brought up in or the environment they were exposed to too much. If there is slut-shaming/body-shaming (not saying that there actually is) don't come at me saying that the author is like this, the author is like that, because no, they do not reflect my way of thinking.

3. No fighting in the comments. I read almost ALL of them, and if I find you being toxic...

 I read almost ALL of them, and if I find you being toxic

4. DO NOT STEAL MY CONTENT. I will not tolerate this. I work hard and spend a lot of time thinking up plots and writing them down here for FREE for you people. I will be reporting you and you will be paying for what you stole. If any of you find work that even remotely resembles mine, and you believe that it might be stolen, please let me know through direct message.

5. Do not self-promote. Any self promoter I find here promoting their book, I'll be deleting their comments because it's just highly disrespectful. This is me to self-promoters while deleting their comments:

 This is me to self-promoters while deleting their comments:

6. Do not pressurize me into updating. Those who have followed me know that I update very often and it's rare when I don't update. I have a life outside of wattpad and sometimes it's hard to update. Just be glad I'm not like other authors on here who disappear for six months before dropping a 3000 word chapter only. You can spam me with 'update', 'please update', and I'll still be like:

Now that we are done with this, wait for this book to start after TAS finishes

Love,

PossessionPossessed