[7] Espio x fashion designer! Reader

You walked around your workplace as your (favorite color) scarf was swaying around as you paced back and forth while a purple ninja was watching you do so.

Your boyfriend of three years Espio was always encouraging you to live your dream to be the worlds most famous fashion designer. He was always so kind and patient when it came to those thing and you wonder how you deserved a man like him.

At first, Espio didn't really know what to think about all this fashion designing stuff but after seeing how passionate you were about it, he wanted to help you. After all you were there for him when he needed you so he should do the same when it comes to you.

"Espio what do you think of these? Please give me an honest opinion." You laid our your latest piece of clothing that had fun, vibrant colors and another piece of clothing that was more elegant and calm look to it. You both stood in front of the clothes with a hand pressed to your face in a confused yet concentrated expression.

Espio wasn't always good at these clothing things since he was a ninja but he was somewhat good at color coordination and what colors look good with what. Sometimes he modeled the clothing sets for you when you needed a better idea of what you wanted from it and he would get all embarrassed but he did it for you.

"Hmm, well I think the white should stay on the outside so it doesn't clash with any other colors and the more vibrant colors should be focused inside the outlines so it's more centered..." Espio said surprising you once again making you chuckle at his professional side coming out a bit more.

"Oh Espio your getting so good at this! I really appreciate your help you know, I'll think about what you said with the colors of course." (Y/N) said hugging Espio's waist and setting the clothes on a mannequin.

The (animal type) took a post it and wrote some notes on it about what Espio said. In a way Espio was like the buyer and she/he was the seller, trying to see what people would want or like in an outfit that brings out their style and personality.

Even though she/he hadn't been noticed by any big fashion design companies yet, that was his/her goal. To make it to the top and live a happy life with Espio and her/his friends. Sure it would be a struggle with just the two of them, but he was willing to help (Y/N) whenever she/he needed them.

"Alright, you should take a break now. You've been up the whole day trying to figure out clothing combinations and colors so I think you should rest (Y/N)." The chameleon said in a soft tone.

"Well, I guess your right Es, let's leave now yes?" (You and Espio were at your workplace) You both stood up and headed home to rest a bit and spend some time together without all those mannequins around.

~At Espio's house~

You walked in and already heard commotion coming from the kitchen and you guessed right, Vector and Charmy were probably arguing about something stupid again.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I opened the door and was immediately greeted by a foul smell and covered my nose. I saw smoke leading to the kitchen and followed it and saw Vector charred, coughing and hacking as Charmy was trying to hold his laugh.

I quickly grabbed the fire extinguisher and used it on the flaming oven. "Vector what on earth happened here? You look like burnt steak." I asked with a confused expression.

"Well little CHARMY here wanted some chicken right? And as I was cleaning the dang thing so we can eat, he turned the oven on and almost set the house on fire!? He thinks it's so funny..." Vector said growling at Charmy who was laughing his butt off.