Marissa's Pov
I get up and get ready for the day (^^) then go to the kitchen and eat (^^) then i get in my car and drive to my best friends house i get there and knock her mom answers"Marissa hun come in Olivia is in Josh's room"she said i smile and head to Josh's room and see liv "liv you ok"i asked she turns"ya i miss him thats all"she said"same"i said and sat with her"so what are we doing today"she asked"oh umm liv i came to say goodbye"i said she looks at me and starts to tear up"what why"she asked"cuz im going to L.A. to visit my brother"i said she is crying i hug her"when do you leave"she asked"4 hours"i said she hugs me really tight"wait"she said"what"i asked"what if i go with you we can visit Josh while we are there"she asked"omg yes lets ask your mom"i said then we both go down stairs and see mrs.Richards we go to her mom"mom can i ask something"she asked"sure what is it hun"mrs.Richards asked"can i go to L.A. with Marissa"she asked"yea sure when do you leave"mrs.Richards said/asked"in 4 hours and thanks mom"she said"welcome now go pack I'll get your plaine ticket"mrs.Richards said then we go to liv's room and started packing.
when we are done we have 1 hour left so we said goodbye to her family then went and put her stuff in my car then we headed to the airport.
when we get there we go through everything then went to our gate then 10 mins later our flight is called so we bored the flight.
*skip* we get to L.A. "were are we going to stay"she asked"shit that's what i forgot"i said she laughs then gets her phone and calls someone when she's done "my brother said we can stay with him while we are here he'll be here in 20 to get us"she said i nodded and we go out the airport and wait for him.
*skip* he gets here and we get in"hey"he said liv weaves"hey josh"i said he smiled then started driving when we get there the house is huge.
then we walk in and he shows us were his room is and we put our stuff there "so what brings both of you to L.A" he asked"i came to visit my brother"i said he nodded"i came cuz her brother is hot"she said josh eyes widened"waoh there liv my brother is 26 to old for you"i said"yea what she said"he said liv rolls her eyes and smiles we go and meet all the boys and get to know them then we all eat its getting late so we all then get ready for bed then we all go to sleep.

Author Note: hope you like this chapter lots of love💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜