Rescue and Discoveries

This story contains ddlg, abdl, bdsm, mentions of abuse and rape. Don't like it don't read.
_______________________________________

Hannah's point of view

I walked inside the apartment after a 12 hour shift as quietly as possible praying he wasn't awake, my prayers were unanswered when he started to scream, "Your late! You think you can just be late from work?! You were probably giving it to some guy for free! Well i'll show you!" Then he started to hit me, it went on for hours, I tried hitting him back and running but he pinned me down before I had a chance. When he stopped and got off I had noticed an orange circle being opened, it looked like a portal, someone in a red cloak stepped out and picked me up, he looked like Benedict Cumberbatch, "this can't be real..." I thought then I promptly passed out.

Dr. Stranges point of view

It had been years but we finally found out where our soulmate was, it had taken so long because she was in a different dimension, I opened a portal as the rest of the avengers waited anxiously. What I saw when the portal opened broke my heart and pissed me off, I walked through and picked up our poor girl, she was beaten pretty bad. I had walked back through the portal and laid her down on the medical bed in Bruce's lab, poor thing was unconscious.

The other avengers came in and stared at her in shock. Bruce immediately started tending to her wounds. I put in an IV of pain meds.

Tony came over and checked her right arm, "she has it, she has our names on her arm." He looked as if he'd start crying.

Natasha, come and held her hand. "She's much bigger than I thought she would be."

Bruce piped in, "once she gets her regression shot she will be smaller."

"Thats good" I said, "because she's heavy".

"Let's let her rest, bucky and I will take first watch." Steve said, while coming over to hold her other hand.

"I still have to run tests so I'll be here awhile." Bruce said.

The rest of the avengers went to go their own ways until Hannah woke up.

Bruce's point of view

Once all the tests were done it was 5 am and Hannah was still asleep amazingly.

Steve and Bucky had been up the entire night, holding her hand and whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

"I got the test results, I think we should talk about it as a family." I said

Steve was concerned, "what about Hannah? Who's gonna watch her?"

"We will all be right back and I'll have Friday let us know if she wakes up." I explained.

Both bucky and Steve nodded hesitantly but got up from their seat and we all walked out to the conference room where the others were waiting.

Once we got there everyone started asking questions at once, Loki was the one to silence everyone, "I would very much like to know the status of my babygirl that I regrettably share with all of you, now silence so we can hear from Dr. Banner!" Everyone fell silent.

"Thank you Loki, well its really bad, not enough to the point of her dying but to the point where she will be incapacitated for awhile. She has several fractured ribs, a twisted ankle and a moderate concussion. Also her parital lobe has no brain activity so her memory, balance, coordination will be very bad or at least not very good." Everyone nodded.

I continued, "I also did the blood test to find out her classification. Its as we suspected, she's a little. She will most likely stay around 0-2 but by the looks of her tests she has been suppressing her little side. We may have to force her to be little in order to fix it, she's been doing it so long, she may fight us."