Animal Kingdom pt. 1

Clints point of view

I had just finished my coffee and walked into the nursery when I saw hannah still fast asleep, I snapped a quick picture.

"Hannah banana, its time to get up." I said gently stroking her face, she groaned and hid under the covers.

I chuckled, "whered she go? Oh no, I guess we have to go to animal kingdom without her." I said and started to walk away, she popped her head up.

"There she is!" I said , kissing her.

She yawned and made grabby hands toward me, I picked her up and brought her to the changing table.

Her diaper was unused, "can you try to go for me, pumpkin?"

Tears welled up in her eyes, then her diaper puffed up more.

"Good girl!" I praised her.

Once she was all changed, I went to pick out her clothes for today, i picked out a zebra print onesie with blue shortalls that had pink bows on it.

Once we had her dressed and had shoes on i carried her to the living room where everyone was waiting.

"Who's ready for breakfast?" Tony asked her.

"Meeee!" She said excitedly.

We all walked to the car that was waiting for us.

The car took us to animal kingdom lodge and we walked over to the restaurant, Boma.

We got sat almost immediately, and the lady took our drink order and we went to go get our food from the buffet.

"What kind of food do you want babygirl?" I asked holding two plates, one for me and one for her.

"I don'ts knows" she said.

Shd ended up getting a plate full of ham, eggs, Fruit, french toast pudding, and simba waffles.

Once we sat back down, we put her in her booster seat, and she tried to feed herself.

"No, no pumpkin, let me help." I said feeding her a bite of melon.

After she ate a 2 plates of food she was all sticky, so I took her to the bathroom to wash her off, once all the sticky stuff was off, I dried her hands and face.

We got back to the table just as Tony was paying the check.

Hannah was tugging at my arm, "what is it, pumpkin?"

"Go aminmal kingnum now" she said trying to drag me.

I chuckled.

Once the others got up, we headed to the car.

The car ride was quick but to hannah it was the longest one yet.

Once we arrived, she dragged us to the machines that let you in. Once we all got in she pulled us, I tried grabbing a map, but hannah looked at us and said, "did you guys forget? I am the map." We chuckled and followed her. She turned right and the signs said DinoLand USA.

She immediately took another turn and she ended up at a museum looking building, great...

She turned to me, "clint, why are you walking slow?" She asked trying to make me go faster.

Ok, she didn't call me daddy thats weird.

"Because its a museum baby girl not a ride." I said.

"No, its a ride." She said.

We got in line and the room looked like a museum, bruce and hannah were enjoying themselves.

But they led us to a room with a screen, there was this whole bit on time travel, ok cool.