Снартея 25

Kianas POV
(Kiana in mm)
I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom. I looked a mess , red puffy eyes , I felt like my life was on the line. Idk if Nolen scared her away enough. I took a shower and headed bck to my house.
I walked in and no one was home. I walked to my room to see all my stuff packed.
Kiana: Wat the...... Diggy.
I was mad , xtra mad. I couldn't believe Diggy would kick me out of my own house. (Her mom died 5 years ago) I was the one who was here first , he just came in and kicked me out. I texted Nolen.
Kiana: Hey. U up???
Nolen: Yea. Where u at???
Kiana: I'm at my house , and guess wat???
Nolen: Wat??? Did Gina come bck???
Kiana: No. Diggy packed all my stuff , he kickin me out of my house. He was just allowed to live here bout 10 years ago because his parents died. So can I stay wit u , until I get a new house???
Nolen: My house , is ur house. U can stay when ever u want.
Kiana: Thx. I'll be over there later.
Nolen: Ok. Love u
Kiana: Love u too
After tht , I was putting my stuff in my car , then Diggy pulled up.
Diggy: Hey.
Kiana: Why?!
Diggy: U stay with Nolen!
Kiana: I was spending the night. I was obviously gonna come bck home. But when I do , I find all my stuff packed!!!
Diggy: Thts because I packed it.
Kiana: But this is MY house!!! Ur just living here!!! Ur not my brother , my friend , ur just dead to me!!! Don't talk to me no moe!!!
I got in my car , with all my stuff in it , and drove to Nolen's house. I started cryin a little so I messed up my makeup a little.
(Text)
Kiana: I'm outside. Can u come help me???
Nolen: Yea. I'm coming out.
I got out of my car and Nolen saw tht I was crying and walke over to me.
I walked to him and hugged him and cried into his chest , as he was rubbing my bck to comfort me. Then he kissed my forehead.
Nolen: It's ok , don't cry.......... Where is he???
Kiana: At , my house. (Sobbing between words)
Nolen: Get in the car.
Kiana: Bu-
Nolen: Just get in!
I rushed to get in the car. I wasn't mad. The way he yelled at me was really cute. He got in da car and rushed to my house. I feel like it's about to go down.
Nolen's POV
I was upset. First , he talks to me like he my dad , and second , he kick my baby out of HER house. It makes no sense. My jaws were clenched and my eyes turned black , since I have mood eyes.
When we pulled up........
Nolen: Stay in the car.
Kiana: W-
Before she can finish the word I was out the car. I ran to the door and tried to open it but it was locked , so I banged on the door like I was da popos.
Diggy: WAIT!!!
Nolen: OPEN THE DOOR NOW!!!
Diggy: Nolen???
Nolen: YESS NOW OPEN DA DOOR!!!
Once he opened the door , I swung , and punched him in da face. He fell bck on da floor and I started punching his nonstop in his face.
Kiana: (comes running in) Nolen Stop!!!!
Nolen: I told u to stay in da car!!!!
Kiana: But this doesn't make me feel any better. It just makes u as bad as he is.
Nolen: (stops punching) u better NOT EVER kick my baby out her house no moe. And don't contact her EVER again!!!
I shut the door on his bleeding face and left to the car.
When we got in , I just punched the steering wheel , letting all my anger out , also making Kiana jump in fear.
Kiana: Just calm do-
Nolen: I'm not gonna calm down. I'm upset ok??? And I need time to chill.
Kiana: ............(signs) ok
Nolen: I'm sorry for yellin' at u earlier.
Kiana: U good.
We drove home in silence , unpacked Kianas stuff , and just chilled.
Nolen: Sooo wat really happened to "u know who" parents???
Kiana: They were on their way to Jamaica on a boat and it sunk. And this happened on the second day we met them.
Nolen: Do u miss them???
Kiana: Yes. They were like my second parents.
Nolen: Wat happened to ur real parents???
Kiana: (kinda crying) My dad raped my mom , and she got pregnant. Then my dad cut me out of her and I lived because the police came. My dad died in jail and my mom died when i was cut out. Then I was taken to the orphanage. Then the polices , who came and saved me , wife adopted me and then my police dad died during a drive through. Then my mom died during a car accident 5 years ago. So basically I have no parents , no house , and no family.
Nolen's POV
I was crying when she said she has no parents , house , or family. She knows how much I hate crying , cuz it's gross , but her talkin' bout her life really got to me.
Kiana: Nolen , ur crying.
Nolen: Ughh. This is gross
Kiana: It's not gross (wipes away Nolen's tears) it's natural.
Nolen: Wat are tears even for???
Kiana: They wash away germs on ur eyes balls.
Nolen: Ur so smart. (Chuckles)
Kiana: (smiles) yea. I do pay attention in school , unlike someone I know.
(Authors Note~Btw Kiana is 22 and Nolen is 23)
Nolen: It's not my fault they teachin' stuff I don't want to know.
Kiana: (smiles showing off dimples)
Nolen: My dimples are better.
Kiana: Suuureee. U just keep telling urself tht.
Nolen: Ight ma'
Kiana: So wat u wanna do today???
Nolen: Idk. U wanna swim???
Kiana: Ok.
We went upstairs to change into our swim clothes. I just wore some basketball shorts while Kiana wore a sea foam green 2 piece swim suit.
We jumped in the pool , and just swam around. Then after tht , Kiana sat on the steps , while I stood in between her legs. We were drinking some sprite.
Nolen: Wats ur 2nd favorite color , since we wore our fav color when we went to breakfast.
Kiana: I'm wearing it.
Nolen: Mines is red.
Kiana: Oh. Thts cool.
After we just talked for a little , I just felt like kissing her , so I kissed her. She kissed bck , of course , then she jumped off the steps and onto me. Since we in the water , she was light.
While we was just kissing for a few mins , I pulled bck because I heard something.
Kiana: (catchin' breath) wats wrong???
Nolen: nothing. I thought I heard something.
Kiana: Oh. Well I'm gonna go take a shower.
She got out of the pool and so did I. I went to check outside and I didn't see anything. Then I walked bck in the house and say on the lounge chair and waited till Kiana got out da shower so I can get in. After I got out the shower , me and Kiana was watching Kevin Hart Let Me Explain. We just laughed all night and fell asleep in each other's arms.