1 (Out of the void)

(Read the description for the intro and who you are what AU and stuff-)))
*Video above isn't by me obviously because I suck at editing-*COUGH*
The picture above I DID edit tho.

Sense the reader has wings, I used Bird Sans as a base
Original pic:

My edit:

(Sense the reader is female, I tried making it more.... Ya'know... Yeah...)

*Current status:*
*Y/n's pov*

I was in the void above the others by myself currently.
There were tons of Sanses and Papyruses here, surprisingly there were this many left.
I flew above the others in place, too high for any of them to jump or teleport.
There's many here so not many noticed me above them.
I was bored so I decided to fly around a bit more. I flapped my dark wings with more power and launched in the air and flew off. I seemed to spook a few people and laughed to myself.
I decided to mess around out of boredom and flew in a spiral and then flew around a bit more before I suddenly heard Core Frisk whistle for me.

"Ah, that's my cue..." I mutter to myself as I turn towards where the whistle was and saw a portal open and other AU Survivers leaving through it, few floating/flying/teleporting/walking/ or being carried or led. I grinned to myself.

'Guess we're leaving? Maybe Ink's surprise is done.' I thought to myself.

Ink told us all that he had a surprise for us and it would be finished in a while.
I take a quick moment to think.
'Maybe we finally leave the void?!'
I get excited when I overheard chatting about how Ink's surprise was a new place for us to live.

I grin wider and flapped my wings more, then flying towards the portal, flying past a few and then I go through it with a grin as so does another one after me.

I fly directly above a line of others and surprise a few, nearly touching someone as a 'Woah!' comes from them I let out a small chuckle to myself as I show off.

I dart into the sky infront of them and spin, so I can face them a little and take in the view from below.

I spread my wings all the way as I put out my hands and lean forward a bit. I hear a few comments from the skeles below
"Wow!"
"That was so cool!"
"That was EPIC!"
I hear a whistle of amazement as well.
I grin wider and remove my goggles, watching at the same time as another winged Sans darts into the sky, across from him around at least 20 feet away. He takes his goggles off also and I turn to look at the sky around me.
I talked to myself, excited to finally be out and in the sky again.
I flapped my wings a bit and looked around as I took in the new surroundings...

'Or well, maybe just surroundings...
The void doesn't really have any surroundings so....'
"Man, it's been so long!" I say to myself. "Talk about 'WING'dom,hah!"

*Bird Sans pov*
I left through the portal and flashed over the line of other survivors, taking them by surprise as I chuckle to myself.

Just as I do so, I go in the sky and notice another winged Sans, similar to me but with a white shirt, red jacket, sneakers, orange goggles, and darker wings with stained monster dust on their shirt, similar to me but not at the same time and a bit more feminine.
She fly in the air and takes out her hands, seeming to laugh at the other Sans' expressions.
They reach up and take off their goggles revealing a chunk of their sky gone and slightly creepy gaze.

'What the hell happened to their skull?!' I think to myself.