Sono hakai

Amane finally gets up off the ground.
"Wait." His head is creased with worry.

He brings Momo a new change of clothing and changes the ketchup stained bedsheets-trying to do it so he doesn't wake her up though she frets a bit. He wipes his wet face between his actions.

Tsukasa:" Ready?" He grabs Amane's hand leading him upstairs.

"Oh we definitely need this!" It's rope.

Amane looks anxious.
...
Tsukasa loops the rope round Amane's arms again and again and again until Amane could feel it digging into his skin-he cringed.

Tsukasa:"Okay!" He says proud with himself.

Amane begins to shake.

Tsukasa:"Ah, do not be scared Amane!" He strokes his face.

Tsukasa began to touch him in all sorts "weird" places-the way he had seen dad do it.

Amane can't even move at this point because of his sense of revulsion.

He looks away while his brother continued to violate him over and over again.

"Just think of something else." He told himself. "Think of something else."

It was more than uncomfortable.
It felt traumatising.
Was it worse than when dad did it?

But to protect Momo, he thought, he'd have to concur no matter the type of wickedness Tsukasa tried.
"Love you Amane." Those words only made his hairs stand.

...
Mom is home staggering all over the place-drunk but tries to keep herself looking sober.

Amane:"Mom...you're back."

Mom:"Oh hi Amane." She slurs.

"Oh Momo looks so peaceful! Well done honey." She moves her hand to pat him but he moves away.

Mom:"What's wrong Amane?" She says still slurring.

Amane:"I just don't want you to do that anymore."

Mom:"Oh."

Suddenly a man comes in the house but it's not dad. He was younger-had a better build but he stunk strongly like alcohol.

Amane:"Who's..."

Mom:"Cmon let's go upstairs." She pulls the man by the arm still tumbling all over the place.

Amane watches as his vulnerable mother pulls this random man into her and dad's room.

He raises his eyebrows looking visibly upset.
                                  ...

Amane is up even though it's 11:00 now.
He's curled up in a foetal manner, squishing the pillow to cover both sides of his head.

He doesn't want to hear mom doing "that."

"It's no use." He jumps up from bed
and unlocks his door slyly, looking both ways before heading downstairs to check on Momo. She's still asleep.

At least Tsukasa was asleep too.

He prods her little fingers softly and she grips onto his pinky.

"Momo." He whispers.
"I'll protect you...even if it means that I need to break."

He smiles a crumpled smile and looks at her lovingly. Her touch was a touch he didn't seem to mind-no bad intentions and no ulterior motives-no using him.

He wobbled a bit upon standing back up, and felt his eyes roll back just for a split second.

He wasn't eating enough and the stress clearly was getting to him.

"M-mm, there are more important things to worry about." He says to himself, jogging his leg back and up for comfort.

Crack~