o n e

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After recess Shen Yue decided to get her stuff for the next subject. She then noticed that her shoelaces were untied. She then kneeled down one knee so that she could tie her shoelace.

Then she noticed someone tapped her back. But she didn't mind.

After she tied her shoelaces, She then continue to walk going to her locker.

She then noticed her friend Zi Wei who's already there grabbing her stuff for next subject. She decided that she'll surprise her. She quietly walked near to Zi Wei's locker door which is beside hers.

"Zi Wei!"

"AHHHHH!!" She squealed in shocked as she saw a messy haired, smiling Shen Yue beside her locker door.

She then breathed heavily

"YueYue, you scared me! Did you run all the way here?"

"Uhhh Nope. Why did you ask?"

She then grabbed her brush and brushed Yue's hair. But she then stopped.

"Please Continue..." She then hands the brush to Yue and Yue started to brush her hair.

Zi Wei looked like she was in a rush. But she didn't bother to ask why.

As she was brushing she opened her locker door. Then Zi Wei Noticed a piece of paper behind Yue's back.

" Ugh!!" Zi Wei says as Yue looks back at her.

Then Zi Wei reads the paper.

"Those three, Powerpuff Girls, B!tches!!" Zi Wei exclaimed angrily.

"What did they do again?" Yue asked with no emotion. She was pretty used to this. She was used to the way the students in here in Beijing treats her. She doesn't really care.

"You know what? You don't have to know"

Zi Wei says as she hides the paper behind her back.

"Come On! Let me see" She then grabs the paper behind her with something written at the back.

'Your A Skunk'

"Well, at least their spelling's right. But their grammar sucks..." Shen Yue says while getting a pen from her locker.

"Huh?" Then Zi Wei looks at her confused.

"Apostrophe R, E. There you go!"

'You're A Skunk'

"Seriously YueYue?" Zi Wei asked her still confused.

"Zi Wei! We need to go! Hi Shen Yue! " Li Jia Qi greets.

"Hello Jia Qi!" I waved back.

"Okay. So YueYue, just tell me if those bullies bother you again and just Leave them to me okay? Bye!" She says while pulling Jia Qi away.

"Zi Wei! Your brush!" Shen Yue says to her before Zi Wei leaves.

"Oh, you need them more than I do boo. Bye!" Zi Wei says and she pulls Jia Qi.

"Bye YueYue!" Jia Qi waves before they were gone at YueYue's sight.

She then gets her stuff and went to her next class. As she waits for the teacher to come, She decided to turn on her headphones and listen to music.

Music has been a pretty big part of her life eversince she was little. In fact, she used to write songs and post them online. But after what happend to her family, She stopped.