The meeting

Key: [*this are for yoosung's or anyone else's thoughts*] (* this is for me if I need to say something*).
Psa: there will be swearing
Yoosung's pov: I'm in a chat with all of the RFA members, this has been the first time in a while all of us have been together in the chatroom [little did I know this'll change my life forever] suddenly 707 told us something entered the group chat, a rush of adrenaline flowed through me. What? How? I got even more freaked out when Seven told us she was in Rika's apartment. excuse me? My cousins apartment?! I was suspicious until she actually started talking I realized she isn't much different from the rest of us, [ she liked games too ^^] I was pretty happy when she joined the RFA( I'm not going to go into detail about the intro I don't think it's too important since you've played the game right?) after that ended I stayed up to play some LOLOL before going to sleep.

{y/n} POV: today was an interesting day... I never thought I'd get myself into this especially knowing full well I trusted a stranger I've never met before like what's wrong with me? Anyways I'm now a RFA member. One member caught my eye he went by yoosung★ in the chat when I first saw his pfp a picture of him I thought he was pretty cute ^^ he was also into video games so that's fun I've never heard of the game he mentioned LOLOL I think it is? I'd like to try it out sometime.

(Y/N) pov: I woke up in Rika's apartment forgetting how I get there I got scared and thought I was kidnapped so I went to get my phone to call the police then you realized that you where here because of some unknown and now are a part of the RFA so you decide to go into chat
A/n the chat rooms won't be like the ones in the actual game I'm sorry if this is something you don't want but I'd like to put my twist to it. :)
This font is you
This font is yoosung
This font is 707.                         

Hey (y/n) 
                                                                    Hey 707     (Y/N)! Hi!
                                                          Oh hi Yoosung!
Hehe...

Lolol Did you guys eat yet?

I did. what about you (y/n)?
         Crap I haven't eaten I should eat.
                                                           Um no not yet.

What?!? You should eat it's
good to eat, it doesn't matter
what it is just have a full
Stomach and you'll feel good!
       (I should really take my own advice )
Lololol Yoosung I've never
Seen you act like this before lol.

I've acted like this...oh crap! I have
to go I'll be late to school! Bye (y/n)!
        (Yoosung has left the chatroom)
I have to go to work so...
Bye~
             (707 has left the chatroom)
              (Y/n) has left the chatroom)
That was short you thought hmm .....I should go take a shower then eat ok yeah let's do that.

You got up from the bed you were laying on and went to the bathroom to shower.

Once you were done taking a shower you changed into a white hoodie and your (f/c) shorts. The short were a bit shorter than you'd like but oH wElL ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ.

You grabbed a bowl of your (favorite cereal) and ate it. (Like you're supposed to do) today was your first day in the RFA and you were a bit nervous ngl you didn't really know what you were doing but you still hoped everything will turn out fine.

~*~*~*~*~

You checked the time 4:30 hmm yoosung should be out by now you went into the app and decided to call him.

*ring ring*

He answered
Hey! (Y/n)! 
                                                                         Hello~
How are you? I'm playing LOLOL
But I'll still talk to you!

                                    Okay...um yoosung I need                                       to tell you something.