About the party

Um...yoosung I need to ask you something

Yoosung:Yeah?

I'm a bit embarrassed but..do you know what I need to do for the party?

Yoosung:oh! Um I'm pretty sure you answer the emails in your little email box you have and depending on what type of party it is you chose people that suit it.

Okay that makes sense thanks a lot!

Yoosung: no problem though I just kinda went off of what Jaehee said when you first came haha..

You can tell I don't have a good memory lol

You and yoosung chatted for a while It turns out you guys had a lot in common wow that's nice finally someone I can relate to.

After that phone call ended you went to get some lunch. You left Rika's apartment and went to go get a sandwich from subway. (if you don't like subway just bare with me >~<) You got (favorite sandwich) then made your way back home on your way home you crossed paths with a man he had bright mint eyes, white hair and the tips a pinkish red colour, he was wear a red top reavealing his arms a black jacket a choker and a spike bracelet.

(Wow wonder who that is)Even though you have never seen someone likes this in your life you felt suspicious

Even though you have never seen someone likes this in your life you felt suspicious. His eyes there is something unsettling about them.
Once you got to the apartment you noticed a new chatroom had popped up so you went in.
(Sorry this one is short the next one will be a lot longer)