chapter 1, the return

I finish making the lasagna, Finn came in the room and smiled at the smell of dinner. "Hi Daddy!" He greeted. "Hello finny, why don't you go sit down and we'll eat dinner?" He nodded as he did what he was told. I smiled and took the three plates in the dining room. Samuel smiled at the delicious smell. "Hello dinner~" I placed the three plates in front of Finn, Samuel, and me. Samuel took his fork and knife and dug in, Finn only used a fork since I already chopped it into little pieces. "Thank you Daddy" his excitement over dinner had him wag his ears and tail. I sat down and began to feast.

===============

After I was done washing the dishes, Samuel wrapped his hands around my waist. "You look so beatiful~" he purred into my ear, rubbing my lower half of my torso. Without a word, he picked me up bridal style and started to run in our bedroom, me laughing as I knew what was gonna happen. He threw me on the bed and started to attack my neck.

==============

I woke up to hear slight breaking in the kitchen. I knew Samuel was a sound sleeper, so I grabbed our bat in the closet and began to investigate. As I walked in Finn's room, I froze. There I see a man in Black clothing softly stroking Finn's dirty blonde hair. "F-finny?" I whispered, the man looked up and I could clearly see his wide grin plastered, like...no, it can't be. Niel doesn't know where we live, it can't be him. "H-hello kitten" he greets happily, his voice cracking. "No..." I swung the bat at his face only to be ripped away from my weak grip. "Now, kitty shouldn't be having such a  dangerous weapon" he laughs, swing the gigantic bat at my head and 'BAM!' everything went black...