CHPT 4~

It's been a few months since the Argents tortured Ava and Derek promising her to help her, a lot has also changed in between her and Derek, until today...

Ava's pov

I stood outside the loft that had it's door slightly opened, hearing Derek and the pack inside - "Are we going to continue helping her catch all the Argents?" Scott asked and Derek hummed, "We've got worse problems to deal with right now, Derek.." Peter said, "Like what?" He asked, "The Alphas are coming back" Peter said, everyone went quiet until Vi spoke up, "They almost killed her, you promised we'd help her.." I could sense anger from her, I frowned and stared at the door. 

"Derek..she's your girlfriend.." Stiles reasoned, "I know that! But...the Alphas are far more dangerous than the Argents right now!" He yelled, "Fine! Fine.." Vi said and I frowned, 'Fine..I'll deal with them myself' I turned around and rushed out of the building. 

Dereks pov

"It's a tough decision, she'll be so angry when I tell her.." I rubbed at my face and turned to look out my window, I looked down to see her standing on the pavement, "Wait.." I put my hand onto the window and watched as she started to run off on all fours, I turned round to the others and swallowed lightly, "She heard it...She heard what I just said...she's going to the Argents, we need to stop her and reason with her!" I said, "Calm down, I'll catch her...you stay here just in case you know who decides to visit again" He ran out of the loft and I ran my hand through my hair. 

Scotts pov

I skidded to a stop when I saw her bump into Deucalion, she fell backwards and stared up at him whilst he was standing in the middle of the twins who growled down at her. "Young lady...I can sense your anger from here, tell me...what's the matter?" Deucalion asked, "I'm..going to kill them!" She yelled, "Who?" Deucalion questioned and knelt down to her level, "The Argents" she answered quickly. He put his finger under her chin and made her look into his eyes, "Is that so? Do you need any help?" He asked and she looked round to the twins then back to him, "I had help, but they betrayed me...They're more concerned about an alpha pack!" She sighed out, "I was tortured...by the Argents, they promised to help me, but they're willing to push my matter aside for the alpha pack" She explained, "Honey, we are the alpha pack...just us three, I killed off the others because they wanted to be omegas, lone alphas." Deucalion chuckled, the twins stared down at her and I bit my bottom lip. 

"Betrayal hurts..doesn't it?" Deucalion asked and she nodded her head, "You're not a werewolf, I can smell the snow leopard on you, but...join us.." Deucalion helped her up and she stood there, her hands were shaking as she looked at the three of them one by one. 'She's realising who she is talking to now...' I thought, "If they won't help you, we will..that's a promise we will keep." Deucalion said as he walked around her, his right hand rising up and patting at her neck until his index claw dug into her hind neck, she tilted her head back and stared him in the eyes. 

"Yes...alpha" She said and he smirked widely, I widened my eyes and turned around to run off. I kept my ears open and heard, "One of dereks pack followed you here, get him" he ordered her and I looked round to see her turning around and spotting me, she started to run after me. 

Derek's pov

"STOP!" I heard Scott yell, we all rushed to look out of the window to see him flying across the street until his slammed into a van and fell down, "It's them.." Vi said, "The Alpha pack..." Stiles mumbled, the twins stepped forward but Deucalion stopped down, something ontop of one of the cars caught my attention - those silver glowing eyes. "Ava?" I watched as she jumped off of the car and rushed over to Scott, she grabbed at his throat and pulled him up onto his feet, she tilted her head as if she was questioning what she as doing.