i got tea to spIll :)

okokok, I will be going back to working on the usernames shortly after this story I have to tell. 

So I was playing roblox (don't diss me for this ;(,  yes I play roblox-) I was in a game, with a few people. We were talking about gays and homosexuality, lesbians, bisexuals, and it was a nice talk. We were sharing our sexuality, our coming out story and such- right until there was this bizxtch that joined the server....starting off with to say..."you're all gay? You're all going to hell." and she was shaming everyone, especially me- telling all of us this...

"You don't deserve to live"

"So do us a favour, and die."

"You are all sick"

"You are all going to hell"

everyone legit at her, in the server- I joined in bc personally she offended me too, "You're Bi? That's worse." (I am bisexual)

She kept telling specifically me to kill myself, and kept shaming me for existing because I'm bisexual. Then she went on about trans- "Transgenders don't exist. They shouldn't exist."

and my friend is trans, and they were on the server. And so, my friend went off at the person that kept shaming everyone for their sexuality, right until this person told everyone "Ya'll should kill yourselves" and left.

Her Roblox is; FunBunnyMina381 (the homophobic/transphobic)

Mine; erevafter 

please go at her if you wish, I left myself bc I couldn't stay any longer for her bullshit so ];)