chapter 34-

Zayn's pov- Niall and Harry had invited us all to there house for dinner tonight, and we all gladly agreed, this will be the first time we have meet up since Liam's funeral which was over half a year ago now. But there was one condition, and that condition was that we only brought our selves and no one else.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a couple of hours travelling and a change of route to puck Louis up, we made it to our destination, their house hadn't changed one bit which was really different for them. We collected our belongings out of my car after I parked it up the driveway behind the gates. And made our way to the front door.

"Ding dong", the sound of the bell rang throughout the house and could be heard a mile away. Almost immediately I could see a reflection running towards the door, the reflection was taller then usual and skinner, which made me wonder who it could be.

The door swung open and in front stood someone I use to know. "Holy shit".

Louis's pov- I could here Zayn mutter holy shit under his breath when the door opened, this made me want t look up and see who it is. So I looked up and I possibly reacted the same way. "Liam?", slipped out of my mouth. The boy chuckled to our responses. "No, my names Tate. And youse must be Zayn? Hi Zayn. And Louis? Hi Louis". The boy said whilst shaking our hands.

"I'm sorry about earlier", I said to Tate with an apologetic face. "It's fine it happened the first time I meet Harry and Niall, and then my sister Lux". Oh ok both me and Zayn looked at each other with faces that thought what the hell is going on here, as we followed Tate down the hall to the lounge room, where we meet Harry, Niall and lux.

"How are youse lads, it's been a while hasn't it. Lux, how are you". "Yeah what is it? 6-7 months?. Yeah I'm going good". "I've trust your meet Tate?", Niall asked getting up from his seat and standing next to Tate.

"Yeah we have but may I ask who he is?", I asked wondering who this guy really is. "He's my brother, and Niall's nephew?", Lux said, leaving both me and Zayn with the most ridiculous facial expressions in the world. "Now this we have got to know the story to!", Zayn chuckled.