The man I am

It was a long day at the AP Tour. I was touring as an opener for Black Veil Brides and my manager was unable to get me my own tour bus, which is okay, but now me and my band mates are staying on their bus. My band members weren't excited at first, because we were touring for three months with five sweaty guys but my inner fangirl was dying of excitement. Until I realized I was in love with Christian Coma. I never told him because I knew he didn't like me back and now I get so awkward around him that I can't talk to him. Andy and Jinxx know about it but that's it. I thought he didn't like me in that way, until that day. It was our day off and I was making fun of CC for being the most immature member in the band. I told him he had the mind of an eight year old little boy. Apparently, he'd had enough. He spun me around and pinned me against the wall. His brown orbs stared into mine as he growled "I'll SHOW you the man I am." He forced his lips against mine and our bodies connected like pieces to a puzzle. We moved perfectly, never stopping to breathe. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance and teasing him, I denied. He growled and nibbled my bottom lip, causing me to moan and allowing for his tongue to enter. We fought for dominance and he won. In the end, we were both panting and he was grinning at me like the Cheshire Cat. I smiled ear to ear. CC bent on one knee and said " Storm, will you please be my girlfriend?" I didn't hesitate to yell "Yes!" He laughed and picked me up bridal style. He carried me into the lounge area where both of our bands awaited.

FIRST STORY DONE!!! COMMENT AND TELL ME CHARACTER IDEAS AND PLOT IDEAS AND I MAY USE THEM!!!! IF YOU WANT MORE LIKE THIS THEN LIKE IT AND FOLLOW FOR MORE! ( the main girl characters appearance is on the side! :) )
LOVE YOU ALL MY GODS AND GODDESSES,
APHRODITE BLU ( I KNOW IM LAME)