Sonic and shadow

One morning sonic was walking with shadow the hedgehog his lover and while they were walking shadow asked;" hey sonic who is your cousin?," sonic looked at him and surged and said," I don't know who she is but she said she was coming over later today but she didn't say what time." Hours later I started to show up and one of there kids said," mama someone is coming over here do you know who it Is ?," sonic looks out the window and gets all happy cause I showed up and he rushes out the door just to give me a hug and shadow comes out and shakes my hand as a hello and I did the same back to him. Once inside sonic was trying to offer me stuff and I told him no thanks I was good and one of the kids come up to me and asked," are you our aunt?," I neal down on my knee and look at her face and I nodded yes to her cause I was sonic cousin and he was my cousin so it's a family thing. Later that night sonic and shadow was taking a nap cause they were tired and I covered them up with a blanket yo keep them warm then I did the same think to the kids in there beds cause they were cold.next morning I was making breakfast for everyone in the house and sonic comes in and I give him his coffee cause that's what he drinks in the morning so I was still cooking and sonic helped out while drinking coffee. After everyone ate I took the kids to school for shadow so that way he wouldn't have to do it when he woke up. 

Hey guys I hope you all love it bye