Y/N [Basic Information]

Ya' know the drill already, but let's just say it so we can rest assured <3.

Y/N - Your name
L/N - Last name

You will have heterochromia. Your left eye is yellow, while your right one will be red.

Your appearance:

                            However you want.

Family:

Unknown Mother
Unknown Father

You were abandoned at birth, thrown into the dump. A passerby heard your cries and gasped seeing your little body freezing in the hallow streets. Bla bla bla , police involved , they couldnt find your parents and they assumed they were dead since the place you were found was in the middle of gang shit districts or something. You were brought at a poor orphanage. There you lived hell. The little food wasn't enough for everyone so you, being the youngest, couldnt fight with the big ones, moat of the time leaving you starving. You were forced to learn being stealth, a quick learner born of the mother nature.

Fastforward 10 years. Now you are obviously 10 years old. By now you learned the way this cruel world is. You have witnessed death before your very eyes when you where trying to steal some food from a store, which actually was a mob base or something, where they were executing in that moment some other shit gang members. Anyway , the point is that by seeing and living this life you have aquired some insane abilities like fricking quickness and agility 1000. Okay, maybe not that much, but insane speed no less. O yep, o forgot about your mothafaca sixth sense (think about spidy-sense) which allerts you in case of shit going south.

Please let me know down in comments if you want me to continue!