Meeting the Bat [Part 2]

Y/N POV:
I was so dumnfounded by the beauty in front of me that i didnt even observe the traffic light changing its colour. Or even the annoying horn sound behind me. God damn.... i am pretty sure i died and now i am in heaven. Because surely the being in front of me is definitely an angel...
And of course that moment didnt last long. I actually felt the moment it ended. You wanna know how? Simple.  The fucker who behind me pushed me forward and the bike fell with me on the side. Just imagine .... 318 kg (or 700 pounds for you wild people) on my fricking leg... It hurt like hell. I even let a girly scream without my permission. Now, the question is: how the hell i am supposed to get my bike of me? Yap. Im screwed.

Bella POV:
While i get lost in the eyes of this handsome young man, i dont observe the idiot behind him annoyingly shout at him to move out. He seems to be as lost in the moment as me so he doesnt see the reckless driver angrily press his speed pedal (idk its name,spare me) crashing into him. His bike falls on him and he is struggling to get that weight off him. I quickly get out of my car and pick up the motorcycle easily. The training seems to have paid off. I stabilize his bike and i extend my hand towards him. He gratefully takes it and gets up with little problem. He takes control of his motorbike and drives it on the right side of the road to take a breath. I pull my car over and check his leg. He seems surprised but doesnt say anything.

Me: Its nothing serious. You will be just fine. (I smile at him kindly, while he seems to be at a loss of words)

Y/N: Uhhh.... thanks, Ya' know... i guess...

A awkward silence fell and I am the first to break it.

Me: Oh yeah! I forgot !(I facepalm) May i ask what is your name?

He gives me a cocky smirk and says in a teasing voice :

Y/N: Shouldnt the one who asked present herself first, Ya' know?

I lightly blush and i scratch the back of my head with my right hand in embarrassment.

Me: Sorry! My name is Bella Wayne. And you are... (I extend my name and he shakes it with a strong grip)

Y/N: Oh hello! Y/N L/N at your service!
(He let go of my hand and does a cheeky wink).

I slightly giggle . I dont think he knows  who i am. Normally people are more formal with the Gotham's favourite billionare. Because of course. Snakes. They all try to get in good grace with me to get a hold of money.

Me: Are you alright? Can i help you in any way?

Y/N: Eh! I can manage. Now , how can I help you? I need to properly thank my saviour, Ya' know. (He says with a slight but warm smile)

I cant help but be attracted by his words. And his verbal tic is very cute.
Again. I giggle a little. It seems i cant control my emotions around him. And why does my heart started to beat faster? I can feel my face heat up talking to Y/N.

Me: I-Its not needed. It was just the right thing to do.

Y/N: But still, how can i repay your kindness, ?

I was now blushing furiously. I started sputtering some words but i couldnt form any words.

(Y/N looks at his hand watch and sees that is 9:16. Too late. He wont be getting to school any soon.So he decides to take advantage of this opportunity)

Y/N: Would you be interested in a drink? Of course at my expense, m'lady.

I accept a little too quickly and he chuckles at my antics.

He gets on his bike and turns it on. He makes me a hand sign i recognize as •follow me• and starts going on the opposite direction of my company building. Obviously at some restaurant where we will spend some time together. We... (girly giggle). (Where did that come from? Am i that excited)

################################
(TimeSkip)

Nobody's POV:

At the end of the day both Y/N and Bella Wayne had a great day , enjoying their time together. They didnt even need words anymore. They knew they were madly in love with each other. Bella didnt hesitate to tell him that she was the dark crusader, Batwoman. Needles to say Y/N was without words. But quickly refound his voice and began to rapidly dirw question at her that she glady answered. Because. For the first time in forever, she had someone in her life. That special someone.