Oneshot

• Dedicated to Nicole

“I cannot stay, but I just had to see you today.”

 Two males, a blonde and brunette, kept each other close. The boy with the chocolate brown hair and sea colored eyes embraced his companion.

“Oh Eren, why must you go?” A soft voice questioned.

 Gently, Eren tugged on Armin’s ear. His soft skin made Eren feel as if he was touching the clouds he would often watch as a child.

“Don’t worry I will always be with you.”

 Eren pulls him even closer and lays his head on top of Armin’s. A few seconds pass by and soon Eren gets an idea. A playful smirk appeared and stretched across his face. He once again gently tugged on Armin’s ear, pulling it harder and harder on each tug. Somewhat quiet giggles erupted out of the blonde boy. He grabbed Eren’s green shirt as the brunette began to tickle Armin’s sides. Their eyes meet and they stopped all movement. Sea green eyes met sky blue and it seemed as if time stopped.

 After a few seconds, Armin averted his eyes and looked down. A red tint grazed his cheeks as Eren’s stare seemed to penetrate his soul. Eren slowly leaned closer to Armin’s face, his nose centimeters away from the blondes. His eyes traveled down from his eyes to his plump lips. As Armin realized what Eren was staring at, he unconsciously bit his lip and tilted his head to the left.  Eren noticed the blonde’s movement and looked at him. He could tell Armin was flustered and liked him that way.

 The brunette boy inched closer by the second and Armin started to lean to away until his head gently hit the wall. He slid down as Eren gave him a dominating look. Armin gave him sheepish smile as he lay on the floor. Eren put his fists on the wall, leaning his body towards the blonde’s face. Poor Armin couldn’t take Eren’s pressure and started to let tears of embarrassment fall. The brunette’s eyes softened. He sat down on Armin’s hips, straddling him. Arm around the pale boy’s cheek, he laid on top of him, snuggling into his neck.

“Don’t worry Armin, I will always be here.” 

This is a one-shot for my dear friend Nicole. Besides that I don't know what this is.