•Second Day•

Second Day after our classes ended.

I noticed where she is seated. At the front. Why am I noticing her now? I don't care right?

"Hi Sakura! Ready for our next date?" she asked.

I observed her carefully. Brown eyes huh? Such beautiful pair of eyes I see. Jet black hair, a bit curly, pale skin, kissable lips- wait what? She's kinda short really. Maybe 5'2 or 5'3 I think? Very simple fashion style for a lady like her. Really? T-shirt and a worn-out jeans-

"Hey! Are you done gawking at me? I'm beautiful right? Hehehehehehehehe careful I might melt," and she giggles like a high school girl. We're already sophomores in college what do you expect? Still pout like a nine year old?

"Shut up we're not couple or anything," and she pouts.

Cute. Haha wait wha-

She grabbed my hand and dragged me away.

"Let's go somewhere far away! Mountains perhaps? Let's buy some food and drinks! My treat this time," she winks at me for certainty.

At the convenience store, I just waited for her outside. I laughed at myself for the thought that i agreed myself for coming with her.

She was carrying lots of paperbags. Poor girl. I was about to help her carry when a child asked her.

"Miss, can I have some food? I'm very hungry."

"Where's your mother?" She asked.

"My mother died when she left me to search for food."

The kid cried. She hushed the kid and said, "Here take these. I hope I can help you with these. Smile, don't cry okay?" She gave some to the kid. Smiling, the kid walked away.

"What a scene." I said.

"Gosh! Were you there all these time?" She flinched.

"I was enjoying myself. Come on."

"You smiled."

"I what?"

"You smiled!" She repeated, even more louder.

I changed the topic and said, "Let's go?"

And she agreed.

We went to the cliffs in the north. I drove all the way to the top. We placed a mat and put the things in place.

"I guess this was not a bad idea after all." I said and she smirked.

"The nature's blessings are perfect to be appreciated after all."

Silence. It was deafening. I couldn't stand it so I asked, "What happened to the noisy Eunbi yesterday? Hahahaha tell me about yourself."

"I— nevermind HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA let's eat!"

I wonder why she didn't answer my question. Nevermind. We're strangers anyways.

"Sakura?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

A beaming smile again.

"Why?"

"That's it for today. Let's go home now."

"Okay."

And then we spoke nothing on the way home.