p r o l o g u e

"Kayatsu! You're gonna be late! Wake up!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

Hi! My name is Kayatsu Miseno! I'm a Freshman student of Kara Sete High! Today is my first day! I can't wait!

I rush down the stairs with my uniform

and my socks on. I slipped on the way down and hit my rear end real hard.
"Ow!" I said as I grabbed my packed lunch, hurriedly wore my shoes, and headed out.

While waiting for the bus I had some bread. I sat down on a window seat and leaned my head against the clear pane of glass. Looking outside as I noticed we're going over a bridge that stretched over to the other end of the street. We passed by the ocean and I heard the faint sound of waves crashing on the shore.

When we arrived at the school, I was greeted by a girl with glasses.

"Hi! I'm Mire Nazeka!" She said as she smiled brightly.

"I'm Kayatsu Miseno! Glad to meet you!" I replied and we went off.

She was showing me our dorm and it was huge! It had a big bathroom with two sinks and mirrors.

There were bunk beds and Nazeka said I could sleep at the top bunk.

There was a balcony where it had a great view of a beautiful garden. Next to the garden, not so faraway, the beach was there.

"We've got to go now. There's an assembly for the new students!" Nazeka said as she grabbed my wrist and took me with her.

We arrived at an auditorium packed with students.

"Wow! This place is massive!" I said in awe not knowing I bumped into someone.

"Ah! I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were heading this way!" I apologized to the person I bumped into.

Oh geez, it's my first day and it's already embarrassing.

"It's okay." The random stranger said as I looked up. She was really pretty.

"You must be new here." She said in a kind tone.

"Yes I am. My name's Kayatsu Miseno." I bowed as I replied to her.

"I'm Omatsu Konina. The Student Council President. Welcome to Kara Sete High." She greeted me with a sweet smile.

She's what!? Did I just bump into the president of the Student Council?!?

"Oh. The assembly's about to start. I'll see you later." She left and went on stage with two teachers.

After the assembly, the new students were tasked to sign up for different clubs. I chose the Dance Club and the Art Club.

When I went to sign up for the Dance Club, I saw Konina again.

"Hi again. Miseno right?" Konina asked as she smiled.