Chapter 1 Start of Semester

HANNAH POV

We are in front of our house, but before Gizelle and I could leave, my parents are taking a picture of Gizelle and me, for our first day in Camp High. My parents would always put it on my album, with all of my pictures with Gizelle.

Gizelle Behlendorf is my BFF since we're pre-school. Ever since then, we're always together.

"Girls, good luck on your first day! I'm gonna put this on the album okay!" Dad happily said. He's like a kid though, excited for so much things. It's cute haha.

"Thanks dad!" Both Gizelle and I said. We looked at each other, then we laughed. Thinking we're both sisters. Then he went inside already.

"Well, it's almost time, you should go ahead" Mom said. Then we both nodded. "Good luck on your first day Hannah! You too, Gizelle!" My mom said.

"Thanks, mom!" Gizelle and I both said. Without thinking, we did it again. Well, we need to hurry. We can't be late for our first day at Camp High.

"Your welcome, you two!" My mom said.

*****

Gizelle and I arrived at Camp High School already. There were many students already, early in the morning.
Some group of friends started to gather, and chatted. Some of them were waiting for their other friends.

While we were walking through the hallway, most of the guys we're staring and talking about us, and Gizelle was totally blushing.

"OMG, Hannah! They're staring at us, but I bet they are only staring at you, Well I can't deny that you are more beautiful than I am" Gizelle giddily said.

"..............."

I think Gizelle was right, they're not staring at "us,"but they're only staring at "me." And till now, the guys are still staring at me. When will this ever end?

*****

As we are about to go to our room, I suddenly noticed something very unusual..

That, that new freshmen guy wasn't staring at me at all. I stood and stared at him.

He's very unusual and very distinguishable, it feels weird.

While I was staring at him, he suddenly looked at me and I was like 'look away already, he might think weird' then he suddenly averted his eyes from me.