~ Croissant ~

The oven dinged, sending a delicate chill down my backbone. The level of emotion attached to something I've been waiting for delighted me deeply -- emotions jolting in numerous parts of my body.

I opened the stove, stupidly pulling the tray out while it was burning hot. Letting out a surprised moan, I reared back, yet another cool wave crawling up my spine and gradually urging goosebumps on my skin. Something about the steaming temperature had brought something out of me, a pang of unquenchable hunger for what I wanted the most. My eyes were lust filled to the brim as I stared at the wonderous croissant waiting for me, begging to be devoured by its master.

I grabbed the tray off the metal rack with a towel this time. I stared hungrily as I could feel it respond to me with a wanting whimper. Throwing the towel aside, I let it sit there and plead, the sweet and delicious aroma filling my mouth and making it hard for me to not engulf it in one breath.

I finally broke, snatching it with greed and ignoring that it was burning my fingers. The heat verified how enthusiastic we both were for this moment.

Starting slow, I started to devour the small bread. The flakey texture made me eager for more, my lust taking over with every slight gasp from the small object. I could imagine how it was feeling, the pleasurable experience of being eaten with this much desire. My tongue licked my lips clean before sticking it inside the small creature, ignoring the burning sensation it encased my tongue with. A loud, warm groan erupted from my throat.

I couldn't hold myself back anymore, at this rate. With a few final moans from both sides, I devoured the loveliest thing I have ever tasted, enjoying the sensation of warmth as it went down my throat and heated up my body.