13

"Yeri!," she shouted and ran to her best friend. "Rosie!," she hug her, tightly. "Oh god, I miss you so much," said Yeri between the hug. Her eyes then widen when she saw the person behind their back, "No freaking way! Jungkook!," she ran to him and also giving him a hug. "I miss you too, kookie!," she murmured.

Chaeyoung was completely speechless, Yeri would never hug someone like that, not even in a million way when they were a complete stranger. "You seems to know him," said Chaeyoung causing the two to break the hug. Yeri was confused for a moment, while Jungkook gave her a signals. Yeri laughed awkwardly, she thought they were back together, geez how could she forgot that.

Yeri scratched her ear, "Well, um.. I used to talked about him remember? I um.. sorry Mr. Jungkook. I can't hold my excitement. I was excited to see you," Yeri bowed her head as gratitude. "It's fine.. uh Miss?," yeri smiled, "Yeri, My name is Yeri and I'm Rochae 's best friend," she hugged Chaeyoung to make the acting more solid.

Chaeyoung chuckled, "Yeri can be weird sometime," she said. "I'm so sorry, Mr. Jeon Jungkook. I'm your fan," she added. "It's okay,". Chaeyoung helped her with the bag, "Come on, Yeri. Let's get your luggage to the car," she said. "Where's Nathan?," asked Yeri as she looked around to find the figure.

"He's busy," Yeri frowned, "How did you got here?," she asked again, Chaeyoung turned to Jungkook, "Jungkook gave me a ride," Yeri eyes turned to sparkled, "Really?," she wiggled to Jungkook when Chaeyoung wasn't looking.

'Nice move, bro' she mouthed and giving him a thumbs up. Yeri was stunned when she saw the car, "I want to go to the toilet for awhile," excused Chaeyoung for the two, "Do you want me to go with you?," asked Yeri. "No, just stay here with Jungkook. I won't be long," she assured don't want to burned her best friend, not after a long journey. It must be jet leg.

Once, Chaeyoung was far away from their sight, Yeri came near to him like a little kid asking for candy, "Is this your car?," she asked while roaming around the passenger seats, "It's Hoseok's hyung, not mine,". Yeri smiled, "As aspected," she murmured. "We almost fucked up earlier. What if Chaeyoung finds out?," asked Jungkook, referring to the early scene.

"I can't help it, cuzzy. Seeing you two together again make me forgot about all the shits between you two," she said before adding, "but I'm a good actor am I?," she chuckled. Not long after, she sighed. "I feel bad for her, Kookie," she confessed.

"I know," he shorty said. "Until when we're going to play pretend?," she questioned. "I asked myself the same thing, but as I told you. It wasn't easy especially with that Nathan around," he sighed.

Yeri suddenly gasped, as she saw something unpleasant for her eyes. "Oh my god," she said while putting her palm on her mouth. "Hell, this is amazing," she took her phone out and taking picture, secretly. "What?," asked Jungkook and turned his head to the direction she was looking. Same as her, he was shocked. It's Nathan with a stewardess, the blonde from the day he met him at the cafe.

"Do you know that woman with him?," asked Jungkook, Yeri shaked her head, "I don't know but I know this man is going to be dead meat, sooner. You do know that Chae's family was the one who hired him to be with her so she wouldn't remember about you, right?," they hate him that, much. "No, I don't,". Yeri patted his shoulder, "You need to prove them that they were wrong," she said trying to be motivational.

"As from what I heard, they also gave Chaeyoung some pills.. so her memory won't be back," she added. He closed his eyes shut, "I don't get it..  why they hate me so much?," he questioned "Oh, holly shit. Chaeyoung is back," she said and leaned back to her sit.

What's weird? Chaeyoung's nose was red and her eyes was swollen. "Chae, are you crying?," asked Jungkook while trying to look at her in the face. "Just drive, please," her voice was shaky.

Jungkook looked at Yeri and she also did the same, did she perhaps saw what they both saw earlier? "Hey, Chaeyoung.. why are you crying?" now Yeri turned to asked. "I saw him..," she sniffed, just by then they both knew who she was talking about, "I saw him with another girl," she cried.

"You want to go somewhere to cheer you up?," asked Yeri. "No, I just want to go home,". Yeri nodded her head to Jungkook to assured him to drive away. As they were in the building, Chaeyoung was the one who stepped outside first, followed by Yeri and Jungkoook who helped with the bags.

"I can carry these bags for myself, Jungkook. Go now," she said taking away the bags from him. Jungkook looked at Chaeyoung who was at the entrance obviously spacing out while waiting for Yeri, "You think she'll be fine?," he asked. "Don't worry, I handle it," she assured, "I wish I could kill the man alive," she added, referring to Nathan.

"Look after her for me, okay?," he asked for the last time, "What have I done for the past years?," she rolled her eyed and dragged her bags, "See you later, call me if anything happen to either one of you," he reminded.

Once he was gone with the car, Yeri lazily when to Chaeyoung with he bags along. "Come here, Chaeyoung.. let's get you inside,". Chaeyoung was like a lifeless soul who has lost her body. She never feel betrayed before, and it's very breaking her into pieces. "Do you want a hot coco?," she shake her head. " I just want to got to bed "

"Okay,"

•••