Meeting the school president

after the last period my twin and I headed off directly to the student councils office where the teacher told us to come so we can meet up with the school pres. While walking to where the office of the council is we were talking about our plans like which club we are going to join. Justin told me that he'll go for the basketball team,photography and all other clubs that would probably make him even more popular. As for me I would probably take cheer leading since I was made popular at my former school as a cheer leader, and I would also take the photography, and other clubs that would suit me. We both stopped when we stood up in front of a door that has a title "Student Council".

"Well i guess this is it" i said to my twin.

"Yeah, so shall we" he said and knock three times at the very beautiful door that if you look at it you will know that its really expensive but worth it. After he knocked he turned the door nob and we walk inside the office.

"good afternoon" my twin greeted. I turn my sight around the room and I was dumfounded because it was really neat and has a really good color combinations and the stuffs that you will find inside is so mesmerizing. I stand there with my jaw drop because of the view i was seeing right at this very moment. If you are to be in my place right now you will be---

"Hey Clars" My brother said while pinching my nose that send me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked innocently

"I was just telling you that we are already here in the student councils office and that the president is right at the table on your right side" my brother said. Wow! Am I really lost in my thought for me to not even hear what my twin told me? Oh how stupid!

"Oh" I replied and then I turned my gaze to the table on my right side and was preparing my sweeties smile but instead my jaw dropped once again when I caught sight of the school pres. and he is no other than the handsome but rude guy who happens to be my seatmate.

"Hi miss Montes" he spoke while smirking crazily at me as if he was amused with my  reaction.

"Your the freaking president of Royalty Highschool Academy?!" I literally screamed that question to him. His smirk got even wider that it turns out to be a grinned.

"See for your self" he told me while pointing on the wooden thing in his table that has a words written in bold letters "Clarence Jack Smith, school president" so he is the school pres. and heck if it weren't for this wooden thing i wouldn't have known his name, well not like I'm actually trying to find out what his name is but it's better if you know some specific information about your soon to be enemy so you won't be doubting any words or description that you would slap to his /her face right? so it's more better now that I already know his name and I can actually find out how every one treat him in this school and more importantly how he treat them back.

"So your the school pres." i plainly state.

"Yeah" he replied seriously the grinned in his face was no longer there.

"Well nice to finally met you mr. pres" she said a little bet sarcastically

"The pleasure is mine miss Montes" he said.

"Nice to finally met you too dude" my twin greeted him too.

"Likewise" he said.

"So now that we have met you I think me my twin should go now" I said.

"Yeah you may go now" he assured us. Me an my twin headed directly to the parking lot where our driver is waiting for us.  I really haven't  move on on the fact that that rude seatmate of my mine is the school pres. oh well it's not my concern anyway so why drawl  around to some other person's life when there is mine to think of.

---------------------

I'm not really good at this, but I can be.