Chapter 5:Spending time together

I layed in the cold the sheets of the comfortable bed alone with my thoughts.The bed I was in was- fortunately not the make-do natural bedding I had created but one that was made with actual comforters and expensive silks )probably from the Moon).Meredith had created me a small cottage-castle type housing for me to live.I had lived on Mortal Land for years but,I've never thought of creating a house here.Nature was home and Besides I didn't need sleep.If I "Slept",I wasn't really sleeping,I was meditating of Some sort.

    I chuckled,the sound filling the empty air.When I saw the house,I was beyond shocked.I closed my eyes,remembering it very clearly as the day.The empty air suddenly filling with the sounds and smells of earlier in the evening.

    After,Meredith had excepted my apology and listened to my silly Alibi,She talked to Lucious,Whom seemed comfortable answering her questions and adding a brief smile in a few of his answers,about his pack territory and land marks.It was a small conversation that was meant for adversaries,I wasn't interested.Instead,I looked towards the setting sun.It reminded me of the "The girl with the blush of Dawn".

   "Speaking of Houses,Do you on moving the goddess to your pack?Or keeping her in the forest?" Her question caught my attention,but I hid my curiosity,playing with a small yellow butterfly that landed on my hand.

His eyes glossed over as a smirk made it's way to his face,It only made him more handsome,then he spoke,"She will undoubtedly be my Luna,weather she chooses to stay with me or not.My Pride would love to meet her and Cherish her, just as I."He spoke as this was planned out even before he met me and in a strange way,I felt comforted by his words.He looked down at me and Kissed my free hand.

   Meredith smiled,"Well since you love her that much,then no need to stress.We built her a house,in advance."she shrugged and looked over at his frown"Don't worry you can still add things to it."She had teased.

  We made our way out of the meadow,that had now darkened.We traveled a long way near the river I spent the night in.I flew over their heads,While they talked-Lucious was in.There was lots of laughing.I was happy they were getting along.

    Once I saw the house or rather Tiny castle.I was ecstatic.The house was made out of burgundy smooth wood,the windows had roses and another type of flower I couldn't recognize,the windows were trimmed with black roses decorating them ,as well,The front part of the roof was an overhead that had a silver bell hanging down,the windows were in the front and the door was but on the side.The front of the house seemed small,but the sides expanded taking up at least 30 acres of land.I was beyond dazzled and Lucious seemed more boisterous then before.Everything seemed as if it was set into place.

    I was awakened by  gentle-but rough hand,that brushed my lips,with a feather like touch,making sparks and ice enter my body.My eyes still closed- I was awake,the hand drifted up further up my nose and my cheek-  leavunf behind freezing sparks.Then,the hand drifted lower to brush away my Curls.Exposing a hot breath to my neck.The owner of the hand shifted it's head toward my neck so now there was a heavy weight on my breast.The  icey tingles did not go away and it made me feel warm.

    I knew it was Lucious-but I didn't say anything,I only wanted to be held in his warm embrace.He had promised to come back.I had forgotten,about the urgenct in his tone when he said it.I wanted to ask but that would be bothersome.I will eventually find out anyways.

"Darling,are you alright?"My mate asked,his lovely voice making my heart stutter.I only nodded-unable to speak.He continued to comb his hands through my unruly silver hair.
I was sure my Caramel cheeks would be the color of a cherry.

   He sighed,and then suddenly He was lifting me out of my bed,making me squeal.He was holding me bridle style,in his large arms,and carried me  into am unknown room.

   "Where are we going?",I said spluttering.

  "Relax."He whispered,placing me onto the marble counter top.

We had entered a large room,where a few candels where lighted and a large pool was centered in the farther corner from another room.It looked like the washroom that I had at home with my mother.For such a small cottage it was very Spacious.The Ceiling was far up and polished with. Candels on the shelves.The scent of Butterscotch engulfed my scences.I owed Meredith more than I ever have.It was gorgeous.

    I was so engulfed with my surroundings I didn't notice that my dress was taken off- leaving me in my undergarments that consisted of a loose top and my puffy bottoms.

    Being the modest man that Lucious was he kept me in my undergarments and carried me over to the pool of water.He now had clothes which consisted of a white button down and some black trousers and ankel boots,it was a light outfit.But it was night time so there was no point.

      He gently dipped me into the water and then proceeded to take unbutton his shirt.The water seeped through my thin linin cloth making the clothes cling to my skin.It was warm-making my muscles loosen.
I let my eyes close and leaned back against the marble wall of the pool.Allowing my curly silver hair to submerge into the water,My body was fully in the submerged I started to relax amd melt into the natural element-I was occasionally taking a little energy.My gaurd was Fully down,probably that's what he wanted....

That was my firtst mistake.

Suddenly,Large arms encased themselves around my waist-Yankimg me forward.My eye shot open,only to come face to face with a pale,Bare,wet Muscled chest.

    Blood immediately began to rush to my face.I wad mortified- I'd never even been this close to a man before let alone A Lycan!He said relax,he said it would be fine-nothing is fine.

Of course I was over reacting this man is my Mate,He wouldn't try Anything conniving.I could trust him.I could trust a man that I met about five hours ago.

   Lucious glanced down at my panicked, flushed and chuckled,"Don't worry,I won't try anything you don't like."He murmured and then he pulled me closer,and whispered in my ear,"I'm hear to take care of what's mine."He Emphasized mine with a low growl and squeezing my bottom-      making my legs wrap around his torso.

   My body shivered pressing closer to his.I was a goddess falling at a Demonic Lycans feet.I was beyond helpless.He made me drop to my knees-im submission.I had only known him for a short time,yet he seemed to have such power -not even a god could will over me.He was not Mortal.

"Yours."I gasped  shakily clinging on to his broad shoulders.

  This man was going to end My Existence.

Hi potats and Potatoes!I'm sorry for the late update! Please don't give up on me, I love writing this for you all and I hope you feel the same!This chapter is a little steamy and chapter 6 will continue this chapter!I hope you are ready!This is only the beginning....

Ps:Keep working hard on the fan art and please Remember to tell me your favorite song so I can post them on chapters!

XOXOX
-Lavender