hey hollywood

Jersey's POV

"Jersey we're back!" My bestfriend Kansas yelled getting out of her black Range Rover. I nodded and grabbed my backpack out of my car before locking it.

Throwing my backpack over my shoulder and looking up to the school that I've slowly became accustomed to, the flashy cars, gorgeous people, drama, fights, and celebrities.

Taking a deep breath before closing my eyes and smiling. It's home.

Playing with my Gucci belt and making sure I looked as good as I could. "Jersey is the only girl I know who still dresses up for school" I flashed my pearly white at the girl who spoke before turning around, but being caught off guard by a big Ram truck pulling into a spot, nearly hitting me.

Never seeing the dirty truck, I rolled my eyes and Kansas laughed. She knows I don't catch sass easily and she made a comment on it being an employee probably with a car like that in Calabasas. "Sorry Hollywood didn't see you there."

My eyes snapped open and I looked over to the girl smiling as she rested her arms on the top of the dirty truck. "And who are you?" Kansas said before I could get a word in.

"Billie." She said looking over at Kansas before switching back to me with a little less serious face.

"But seriously Hollywood. I wouldn't try and hit you on purpose. I don't have the money for that backpack you got. No way I'd have money for a lawyer against you." She said with a light smirk. Her southern accent surprising me and spreading a smile across my face.

Chuckling before running my hand through my hair. Kansas lets out a loud and fake sigh before pulling my arm away from 'Billie' and mumbling a hurry.

It took me off guard and I quickly went along. "Welcome to Calabasas, Billie!" I yelled before Kansas fully pulled me out of the parking lot.

"Whatta bitch." Kansas said under her breath. "I could have Ty pop her tire if you'd like?" She said holding my shoulder.

I love Kansas with my whole heart but I don't see why she's so crazy sometimes. Finally, after convincing her that the southern pretty never meant any harm and only needed to park, she settled down. That didn't come without a little struggle.

We sat down waiting for Kansas's boyfriend to show up. A few of my friends stopped and said hi and talked to me but quickly left, seniors always showed up first to get the last first day feelings I guess.

"Awe look who dressed up for their first day of school!" Kansas sarcastically whistled and sadly, we all knew who she was yelling about.

'Billie' walked through the iconic entrance and she took her AirPod and gave out a little laugh. "My mama taught me first impressions matter" Speaking back, getting a few more laughs than expected.

She tipped her imaginary hat before, of course sending a smirk and walking into the office building.

Her outfit leaving me to not be able to get her off of my mind. Tailored black jeans, a plain white shirt, and creme colored dress shoes that were meant for the pants. A classic black belt. Her faded blue hair was the only thing I wasn't expecting from her. The way it fell down her back and rested right about her waistline.

Billie also definitely knew what she was doing and it was pissing Kansas off. "Who does she think she is?"

Her face getting red and holding a tight closed fist. Nobody answered her, scared for the aftermath. Even Tyler stayed quiet before excusing himself to go see friends.

"I can't wait til someone puts her in place and sends her back to Texas or whatever. Poor with that fucking truck. Making our school look poor. " Kansas got up and walked away. Putting back on her fake smile and trying to find her boyfriend. But not before I said something.