Mammeth Academy

Mammeth Academy: Location, History and Relevence to the plot.

Location:

Mammeth Academy is Located in Japan.

The entire structure sits at the base of Mount Yake, in the Hida Mountains, located between Matsumoto, Nagano prefecture and Takayama, Gifu Prefecture. Though Mount Yake is an active volcano, It's last erruption was in February of 1995, when Mount Akandana- which at the time was considered to be part of Mount Yake- had a tunnel being contructed through it. It was later found that Mount Akandana is its own independent Volcano. The reason the school is at the Base of the Mountain is because (to the current day) there is still an active Fumarole near the peak.

History: Early days;

In the year of 2006 Mammeth Academy had been finished, and was opened on the anniversary of the 1995 eruption. The building- reminicent of a castle- also burrowed low into the ground. The headmaster at the time - Dai Normandy, an American man with the Power of Super-human strength- made the decision to burrow the school so that if the Volcano were to ever erupt again the students would be safe in the lower levels of the school.

The name Mammeth, is Cornish for Foster mother. It was pick by the headmaster of Seafrora Institute, It was dedicated to His wife- Kaira Aediles- and their 4 foster children - Opal, Ruby, Maxi and Juliet. Kaira was Cornish and taught her husband small amount of the language, thus producing the name of the school 3 days before his retierment.

In 2012, Mammeth Academy produced some of the best students the world had ever seen. These Students would then become some of the highest ranked officals. Matt Canmore- An Australian, For exmple, Came out of Mammeth Academy, with his power of Electricty honed, and on his was to gaining a university degree in Computing. Canmore became a Dr.Canmore and he was giving a job in the Government relating to the decoding of enemy chatter.

History: Recent;

In the year 3002, the current headmisstres Nozomi Mercia-Balliol - A Norwegian woman and the third woman to hold the title of Headmisstres- used her power of earth (A rare elemental power) protected Mammeth Academy with more trees. These trees, acting as the school's gards would only allow students, whoes names had been passed to them by the headmisstres, onto the grounds. Mercia-Balliol has gone on record to say that these trees are impervious to most any attack, though she didnt specify which attacks could cause damage or even fully remove the trees.

Under the lead of Mercia-Balliol, the school was dubbed 'The Best Power School' for the fourth year running in 3002 as well. When inspected by Government officals on the schooling of Empowered people and children, It has been deemed "A good academic facility that creates a perfect learning envrioment for the children in both daily life and with their power."

Later, in 3018, A girl name Cai Doyel - gifted with the power of growth- would become the grounds keeper, and resident animal carer. Doyel is still the grounds keeper, and Marica-Balliol has stated that; " [She] Has been much more of a help then anyone can realise. The school is lucky that she wanted to take up the job and even put forward a course to help students with Earth, Growing, or Healing powers."

Relevance to Plot:

Considering that The school is where a majority of the plot will take place and the surrounding areas can be built in future chapters, This information, whilst not necessary, is good for helping you under the plots and other back ground characters that will make apperences. The building itself will have an introduction all of its own due to the fact that character informationion and experiences is one of the best ways to make an impact.

*All of the Bold statements are more for Aesthetic purposes in hope to make it resemble a wiki page.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n:

I hope you all enjoyed the information I have created for this school.

I hope this gets you hyped for the story. I'll start working on Character sheet tonight.

-KJK