03

harry was studying his notes with hermione, they were simply going over some things when they heard the door to the apartment opening and pansy greeting someone. harry quickly put some pants on, as he didn't want draco to see him in his boxers and they joined them downstairs.

          ,,good evening, miss granger, pansy, mr. potter." draco smiled as he handed each lady a lily and a red rose to harry. needless to say, harry's cheeks matched the colour of ther red carpet.

          ,,harry would you put these into a vase please?" hermione looked at him and harry nodded, taking the flowers to the kitchen. soon, hermione appeared in the room as well and took out four cups.

          ,,tea?" harry simply nodded and opened their tea cabinet. many flavours, maybe far too many for someone.

          ,,i'll have a chai latte and tell mr. malfoy that i'm sorry and can not hang out with you three." harry spoke quickly as he headed towards his room.

          hermione didn't understand his behaviour but decided to not ask just yet. she had tea to make and an apology to say.

          ,,harry says he's sorry but he can't hang out right now. if you two wish to have some best friend time i understand-"

          ,,miss granger it's fine, completely. stay here, i've waited for a year and a half to meet you." draco laughed and hermione nodded.

          ,,so why's harry not here?" pansy asked, annoyed. for the last few days harry spent day and night studying as tests are approaching and he most definitely wasn't being healthy.

          ,,he's probably studying, i'm not sure." hermione sighed. ,,i'm really sorry about him, he's even more stressed about upcoming tests than i am."

          ,,i understand, it's alright." draco said and smiled at her as he set down the cup.

          he held out his hand which was decorated by two rings and a watch. ,,i'd like to cut the formalities. my name's draco."

          hermione chuckled and took his hand. ,,i'm hermione."

          ,,now if you're done flirting with my soulmate, i'd like to ask you something." pansy spoke and draco eyed her for a minute or two before she got the hint that he was telling her to ask.

          ,,why did you buy potter the chocolate?"

          draco smiled at his best friend. they've known each other since elementary school and he knew where exactly she was going with this.

          ,,i do not know, he didn't seem too happy in my car so i wanted to cheer him up." draco's words held nothing but the truth and pansy nodded, squinting her eyes a little in doubt.

          ,,so, have you found your soulmate yet?" pansy grinned and draco sighed, sorrowful expression on his face.

          ,,i honestly doubt i'll find them at this point." he drank the last bits of tea.

          ,,thank you, hermione. the tea was delightful." he shot her a tiny smile and pansy hit his shoulder.

          ,,stop flirting with her!" pansy laughed and draco chuckled.

          ,,i am not flirting with her!"

          ,,you better not be!"

          ,,guys i'm just going to check on harry and take these cups to the kitchen. excuse me please."

          ,,your girl is so polite, pansy. you might need to learn a thing or two from her."

          ,,oh shut up."

          hermione soon returned, a sad look placed on her face.

          ,,harry's panicking because he apparently can't get the lecture from today inside of his head and doesn't want me to help him."

          ,,what should we do? you know how he is when he panics." pansy mumbled sadly. harry could really become so anxious to a point where he'd self harm just to get rid of the feeling.

          ,,maybe i can help. i'm a stranger and maybe he needs a stranger to speak to?"

          ,,you can try." hermione shrugged and draco nodded.

          ,,i'm going to." he stood up and as he left the living room and went onto a journey of finding harry's room, the two women exchanged looks of satisfaction.

          they weren't certain yet, but they suspected that draco didn't care for harry just because of nothing. in fact, they hoped harry would be his soulmate.