Went for a walk

Danny went out to play in the park when his mother said you have to take your brother to park mom my friends and I aren't going to the park we are going for a walk around the neighborhood he wouldn't like that said Danny then consider yourself grounded to the house when get back from your walk so he came back and got his brother and they went for a walk Joey and his brother and Danny's friends all came on the walk and they left and they jumped in the lake Danny did not want to swim today in the lake so he went around the block his friends got out of the lake and caught up with Danny. Man what is up you always bring your brother and jump in the river yeah well after dinner I am going to my dads and he just bought a new car and I don't want his seat wet. Okay said Danny's friends and they headed back to Danny's house. Danny's mom did not like him sagging but he is 12 years old and she wasn't going to put up with him sagging. Hi son said dad are you ready to come over and he grabbed his suitcase and his beach towel and his swim shorts and extra pair of boxers and he went out the door he gave his brother a hug and said bye and he got he in the van and they drove away mom stood on the porch and waved good bye his baby brother wanted to come along he has never been out on the ocean before so this would be a great opportunity for him and get to see some dolphins and Whales and possibly some sharks mom can my little brother come to dad's yes he can and she put him in Danny's lap and he looked out the window of the van the whole time dad said look son that is where we will be tomorrow all day so I hope you brought sunscreen and your beach towel and your swim shorts. Dad had to go through the security check point before coming through the gate. Clear yelled the security guard and they closed all the doors and they told him that he could go through the gate. Dad why do they check your vehicle because they want to make sure that people don't have weapons or drugs in the vehicle. Dad lives near the beach and the ocean so you can't carry weapons or have drugs dad said we have 2hrs till we are at his house. Danny was sagging his pants in dads car.

Dad did not feel like going out on the boat so instead they went for a drive

Dad did not feel like going out on the boat so instead they went for a drive. Dad show Danny the stores and the hospital and the park and the hotels and the restaurants and he showed Danny the community pool and the ocean and he can sag and not sag his dad also showed him the movie theater and the the farms and the country.