1

I woke up to the blaring beeping sound of my alarm. I rolled over and clicked it off. I went to my closest and picked out a pair of black ripped jeans and I oversized white hoodie. I went down stairs and saw my mom and brother eating breakfast I joined them with my bowl of oatmeal and a cup of milk. " so sweetie are you ready for you first day of school as a sophomore." " yep I'm excited to see all my friends- " and quinton " josh cut in. My face heated up. " no" " ok ok I'll stop" we got into his car and began our way to school. " just know if anyone hurts you I'll kick their ass" " I know josh, I know" we pulled in to the parking lot and I got out to find payton. My best guy friend since kindergarten. " emma!!" I turned to see a hot payton. Damn he had a glow up. But as if I'd ever date him his my bestfriend, and as of july his been dating the popular girl Madison. I walk to him and we went to get our schedules we only had 2 classes together and lunch. He went his way and I went mine. I entered my first period and sat in the back. " good morning my new class I will be assigning seats once I get everyone in here " the class slowly started to fill in I saw Quinton come in the door I smiled to myself he sat directly in front of me but didnt say anything. " ok class time to assign seats. Emma and Quinton are at the first desk in the front Madison and daniel behind the...." let's not worry about that. We all moved to our seats quinton looked at me and smiled " hey Emma" I just smiled why would he talk to me he never has before .

Quinton's pov *
I smiled when I realized I was sitting next to Emma. She is a very sweet girl, she is also very beautiful. I've liked her since 7th grade but josh would never agree with us being together because he is my bestfriend and very overprotective so I just never tried

Emma's pov*
I zoned out during class and didnt notice class ended " Emma class is over" I heard a sweet voice say. I zoned back in and saw nessa " hey ness" " I have an idea we are holding cheer try outs after school come try out and I'll make it definite you make the team" " I'll see you there" we walked put of class an I walk to second period. I saw payton sitting in the back . The desk had name tags mine was placed in front of payton and beside Quinton. I smiled then payton texted me

Payt🌷: so your sitting next to your dream boy haha. Make your move kiddo

Em💜: I would never

Payt🌷: then I well

Em💜: payton no
Read

I turned around and glared at him he giggled an annoying giggle that I love. He passed I note to Quinton

Quinton's pov*
Payton passed me a note I didnt open it yet it said to wait till lunch. I looked at him confused then he laughed and pointed at Emma. I just nodded.

Emma's pov*
The teacher let us have a free period so I placed my head on my desk and got lost in my thoughts. The bell interrupted my thoughts but I could go to lunch and write some music. Yea I write it but I dont ever do anything with it. I walk out of the class room and towards the cafeteria " Emma sit with us today please I hate seeing you alone" josh was now by my side " I'm not alone I have payton " I sat with them anyways.

A/n
So I have been working on all 4 of my stories since I've been stuck at home. So I'll be active on all 4 of them now