1-first date

info: Richie & Eddie go on their first date.

Warnings: swearing, tooth-rotting fluff, just some cute gays

 enjoy :)

"So... where to?" Eddie asked, taking Richie's hand softly in his own, both of them hanging out in Eddie's room. Sonia was currently at work, so the two boys were free to do anything they pleased without the fear of Mrs. K catching them.

 "Well... since we don't live in a very gay-friendly place, I was thinking about maybe just going to my house and have a picnic in the backyard. You know there's a fence, and I already have lots of stuff set up..." Richie chuckled nervously, flushing a small bit at the feeling of his boyfriend (HIS boyfriend! Eddie Kaspbrak! Man, it still felt unreal to the curly-haired teenager to be able to say that)'s hand against his own.

Eddie smiled. "Of course," he replied, "I know you must've worked really hard."

Richie felt like he was going to cry.

"Thanks Spaghetti! Means a lot to your poor old Trashmouth," He said instead to cover up the intense emotion he was feeling.

Eddie scoffed. "Don't call me that, you dick."

"Or what, Eds?"

Eddie rolled his eyes before smirking. 

Uh-oh.

Richie widened his eyes when his boyfriend started leaning in, but accepted his fate with a lot of enthusiasm by quickly meeting him halfway.

When their lips met, they both felt an insane amount of butterflies explode in their stomachs. Richie melted like butter at the soft feeling of Eddie's mouth pressing against his chapped ones.

When Eddie pulled away, Richie's cheeks were a lot more warm then they had been a couple of seconds ago.

"Uh... thanks for that, Eds," Richie muttered, trying to hide his face. 

Eddie smiled. "So, how about that date?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my God, Rich..." Eddie covered his mouth, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Do you like it?" Richie asked hopefully.

"Like it? Richie, I love it!" Eddie exclaimed, rushing forward and engulfing his boyfriend in a sweet hug. "I love you so much."

Since it was dark out now, the fairy lights that were hung up around all the trees were glowing brightly. The little blankets and pillows that were set up underneath the said fairy lights looked soft and inviting. Finally, there was a small framed picture the two had took last week. It was of Eddie kissing Richie's cheek, a smile taking over both of their faces.

Now tears were welling up in Richie's eyes. He had been hoping those three words would come out of the small hypochondriac's mouth tonight. Of course, they had only been dating for a month or so, but they had been pining after each other for so long.

"Fuck, I love you too, baby." Richie replied softly.

Eddie's cheeks flushed at the pet name. "Please keep calling me that... that's a nickname I like."

Richie smirked. "Oh, you like my names now baby?" 

Richie loved the way Eddie's blush made his cute little freckles appear pink.

"Alright, alright, come on you shithead, I'm hungry," Eddie laughed, running over to the blankets. Richie followed, laughing along with him.

The two boys spent the rest of the night laughing and eating and telling funny jokes, Richie had started replacing his lewd jokes about Mrs. K with Eddie instead, making Eddie gasp and squeak in defiance, pushing the Trashmouth away.

The night was nearing it's end, and Mrs. K had called Eddie earlier to let him know that work was making her stay until at least ten tomorrow morning, so he invited Richie to spend the night. He of course, said yes.

"...And then Stan looked at me, his eyes wide as saucers and mouth gaping open like a fish, and said 'No Eddie, I do have a crush on Bill! I mean, yes, I don't have- you know what? I'm a mess. A gay mess.'" Richie laughed out, before wheezing.

Eddie laughed along with him, tears falling out of his eyes at the force of his laughter.

When they had calmed down, Eddie says, "You know, he always complained about how he suffered watching us pine after each other all the time, but has he ever thought about what it felt like watching him and Bill?"

"I know, right? Like, he's such a fucking hypocrite, Jesus!" Richie exclaimed, finishing up his hot dog. Eddie had already eaten two, and he was now snacking on some chips.

Eddie smiled at his cute boyfriend. "We should probably get this packed up before we go, Rich. Don't want your house getting infested with ants," he said, beginning to pick up all of the food Richie had put out. "Also, here. Have some hand sanitizer. And gum, our breath smells like shit." Eddie unzipped his fanny pack, taking out both of the said things. He popped a piece of gum in his mouth, and squeezed a dollop of sanitizer in his hands, before handing a stick of gum to Richie and then giving him the bottle of hand sanitizer.

"You should keep that. I have plenty more at home," Eddie explained politely, folding up the blankets and setting them by the patio, taking the pillows with. "Do you wanna take these with us or leave them here?"

"Leave them here, duh. I'll have you to keep me nice and warm all night," Richie said, winking at him. Eddie rolled his eyes, but Richie could see the smile and the blush creeping up on him.

"Okay. I'm gonna go and shut these lights off, then let's head back to my place."

Eddie pressed the button to shut of the glowing lights, glancing at the hanging picture and smiling softly at it, before grabbing Richie's hand and intertwining their fingers.

"Let's go, Eddie Spaghetti."

"Oh my God, for the last time, don't call me that!"

Eddie actually didn't want him to stop calling him that. Or Eds, for that matter. He actually loved those nicknames, but would never admit it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Eddie and Richie snuggled up into Eddie's full sized bed, it was eleven o' clock.

Eddie cuddled up into Richie's chest, nosing his neck softly. Richie gave a small kiss to the top of his boyfriend's forehead.

"Love you, Chee," Eddie mumbled into Richie's neck, "This was the best fucking first date ever."

"Love you too, Eds, I'm glad you liked it," Richie whispered back, wrapping his lanky arms around the smaller boy. He felt Eddie smile. "G'night, baby."

"Night, Rich."

They both slept better that night then they had in a long time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't written in a while, let alone Reddie, so sorry if it kinda sucks. Let me know if you liked it or not! thanks for reading, it means a lot! <3

also my updates will probably be kinda slow and uploaded at random times lol. when i get motivated to write, it's normally once a week and at an early/late hour. its currently 1:13 where i live right now so,,, yeah lol.

anyway hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for more!! :))))