14: Beautiful Night

Please enjoy the caleo date!

Word count- 631

———————————–——
Calypso pov-

As Hazel disappeared through the door Piper called, "Who's next?" And I went up to her.

She was doing nail art while Hermione was doing hair, we all decided against make up, whatever that is, and went natural.

I already went through everything else and I looked down at myself.

I was wearing a plain white shirt and jean shorts.

My shoes are simple, plain checkered vans.

I kept my hair the same as when I first met Leo, a reminder that I left that small island what feels like so long ago.

I have earrings shaped in flaming hearts for my love for Leo (cringy I know)

Currently my nails are being painted with white flames, Pipers idea not mine.

"Close your eyes!" She said, snapping me out of my thoughts, though I did what I was told and shut my eyes tight.

"And, open!" She yelled, drawing out the and.

"Oh my gods Piper, there beautiful!" I warmly said, I then jumped up and gave her a giant hug.

As soon as I let go she and passed me a picnic basket there was a knock on the portrait.

Hermione said "open" and there was Leo, with a big bouquet of moonlaces, my favorite flower! The only problem was, where did he get them?

I then looked at Leo and saw something that probably made me blush like an idiot.

He cleaned up, so he wasn't covered in oil like usual, and he had somehow tamed that hair of his.

He even cleaned up his usual outfit, as best as he could at least.

I ran and jumped into a hug and he said.

"Woah sunshine, you scared me!"

"Go on your date!" Piper practically screeched as the portrait closed behind us.

"So what shall we do now repair boy?" I asked.

"This" he said, before leaning down and kissing me, right on the lips like when he was about to leave Oggyia the first time.

But this time was sweeter, more warm and soft, not rushed like the first time.

As quickly as it began, it ended. I already missed the warmth of his lips against mine.

"Where to?" I asked him.

"Follow me" he said, grabbing my hand before running down the hall.

"Hey!" I yelled playfully.

He finally slowed down once we got to the black lake, more specifically, the spot we were before, with the rest of our friends, no, family.

We quietly sat down all of the food and blankets before sitting down.

We ate, we laughed, and we stole kisses every now and then
Around nine o clock fireworks went off around a hill, and Leo started some too.

The difference between the two groups of fireworks was the ones on the hill showed hearts and gems, while ours showed everything. From when Leo crashed into my picnic table to this very moment.

I ended up laying on Leo while he stroked my hair calmly.

We got up quickly when we saw there were twenty minutes until curfew.

We put the blankets in the picnic basket and ran.

We made it to my common room door with 18 minutes to spare.

"Goodnight sunshine" Leo said before planting a kiss on my lips.

"Goodnight" I said back, before turning around and saying the password that Hazel told me to get inside.

"Ok, one lady left" Piper said as I walked through the door.

About five minutes later Hazel walks in.

"Now that everyone is here, how were your dates?"

It got to me once Annabeth finished her summary of the date.
All I said is

"I think I found my soulmate"

———————–——————
I'm from the future and gods my writing sucked.

Love y'all,

Beep out! ❤️🌺