Baby it's cold outside

I sat quietly waiting for Midoriya to fall asleep but it took me by surprise when I felt his head rest on my shoulder. "Is he asleep?" I thought to myself whilst examining his face. I gently brushed some hair from Midoriya's face appreciating the moment for a few seconds. "Cute." I thought sheepishly. After a few moments I gently maneuvered my way out from under him, resting his head gently on the pillow. I then made my way to the kitchen and began to make us both some food.

Todoroki's POV:

Once I had finished cooking the chicken I left it in the oven to keep it warm. I walked back into the living room where Midoriya was still fast asleep. I didn't really notice that my thoughts had started to wander again. I couldn't help thinking about how cute Midoriya looked whilst he was sleeping or how soft and fluffy his hair looked from a distance, almostike cotton candy. I smiled at my thoughts, I couldn't be happier that I ran into him today (more like he ran into me).

I got a little closer and appreciated his sleeping face up close before poking his cheeck a few times in an attempt to wake him up. "Midoriya" I said calmly as his eyes fluttered open, "I made us some food, do you want some." He sat up hastily and you could almost make out the stars in his eyes. "Yessssss" he said whilst standing up and running into the kitchen. 'Cute'.

Midoriya quickly grabbed the food I prepared for him and began to eat it hastily. From the expression on his face, it's safe to assume that he was enjoying it so I began to eat my own food whilst I appreciated the facial expressions he was making. Midoriya looked up and caught me staring, I looked away quickly, averting my eyes. I could feel my face heating up a bit. "Is my quirk playing up?" I thought but brushed it off soon after.

Suddenly the house phone began to ring. Midoriya quickly got out of his seat and walked over to answer the call. I could only assume that it was his mother from the tone of his voice. I finished my food and began to clean up my plate before drying it and putting it back from where I found it. "Hey" Midoriya said once the call had ended, "thanks for the food!" A warm smile appeared on his face and I couldn't help but smile a little myself.

The rest of the night was spent watching movies and eating snacks which Midoriya had found in his kitchen. We accidentally fell asleep at around 2am on the settee whilst wrapped in a large blanket to keep out the cold.

TIME SKIP (morning)

I woke up a little cold, the quilt had fallen from my shoulder leaving my upper body completely exposed to the cold temperature. I checked my phone. 9:30am. I turned to my left to see Midoriya sleeping, his hair was messy (well messier than usual) and I could see that he was drooling a little bit. I chuckled to myself before getting up carefully and making my way to the kitchen.

I began to make breakfast for the two of us. Once I had finished, I took Midoriya's plate of food into the living room. "Rise and shine Midoriya." I said cheerily as I opened the curtains and walked towards him. "M-morning Todoroki kun." I felt my face heat up, "why does he have to be so cute?" I thought. "Here." I handed him the plate of food before grabbing my own. "Thanks!" He exclaimed through a smile. We both sat in comfortable silence as we ate and watched the snow fall together.