14

TEXT MESSAGES

MIKEY 🤤
Mamassss 🥰

MAMASSSS 🥵
Hey Mikey 😌

MIKEY 🤤
I miss you 🥺 you and ya crew free this weekend ?

MAMASSSS 🥵
Me and Erica are but I dont really know about Nick and the guys but I'll ask 🤔

MIKEY 🤤
Ok good. There's this club I wanna show you. It's off the chain 😁

MAMASSSS 🥵
Mikey honey nobody says that anymore 😬

MIKEY 🤤
Don't put me down girl 😠

MAMASSSS 🥵
I'm sorry 🥺 I love you

MIKEY 🤤
I love you too 😍 I've been meaning to talk to you about something.

MAMASSSS 🥵
What's on your mind ?

MIKEY 🤤
Remember how we use to like each other in high school ? How we never dated ?

MAMASSSS 🥵
Of course

MIKEY 🤤
What if I told you the feelings I had for you never faded away ?

MAMASSSS 🥵
Well I'd be completely honest with you. Me and Nick have a little thing going on and I don't really know what to call it because he's still with Alexys but I don't wanna lose my chance to be with him.  And don't get me wrong, I love you as a friend too and I wouldn't mind us being together but yk I've liked Nick for a long time now.

MIKEY 🤤
Can I give you my opinion ?

MAMASSSS 🥵
Yes please. I need some guidance.

MIKEY 🤤
I know you're not gonna wanna hear this but he's just gonna hurt you just like he did in high school. Him and Alexys have been on and off for years. As much as she gets on his last nerves, that's his girl at the end of the day and he has so much love for her. I hate for you to have to find out the hard way Chasity but just know I'll forever be here for you and no matter what happens between us, you always have me as a friend.

MAMASSSS 🥵
I appreciate you're honesty Mikey. I swear. I don't know where I'd be without you honestly. If things swing left, I want you to be my shoulder to cry on.

MIKEY 🤤
I got you babygirl 💕

"So Mikey wants to take us out this weekend ?", Erica asked. "Yeah, and the guys if they want.", I say as we get ready to walk inside the boys house. "Who's car is that ?", Erica asked me. I looked back and seen a car that I did not recognize. "I don't know. Let's go see.", I say as we walk in.

"Edwin !", Erica yelled. "Girl, I'm right here.", he said as he came from around the corner. I looked around and didn't see Nick. I saw all the guys but not him. "Where's Nick ?", I ask Brandon softly. "He's upstairs but–.", he said nervously. "Ok I'll be back.", I say as I was about to head upstairs. "No Chasity wait !", I heard Brandon say.

Before I could head upstairs, I saw Nick and Alexys walking downstairs together, holding hands. I stepped back and Brandon pulled me to the side. "That's what I wanted to tell you.", he says softly. "Alexys came home early. Nick's not in a good mood about it either. I don't think it's even a good idea that you're here."

"But he told me to come.", I say. "What time was that ?", he asked me. "At 12:00 this afternoon.", I tell him. "It's 9:00 right now. She got here three hours ago. She didn't even let him know she was coming.", Brandon told me. I shook my head. "I really needed to talk to him.", I say to myself. "I don't think you'll get to tonight.", Brandon says as he pats my shoulder.

"Well, I'll go home after I give this announcement.", I tell him. "You know we would never ask you to leave Chasity. We're just doing this so Nick doesn't do anything he'll regret later.", Brandon tells me. "It's ok B. I'm a little upset but it's nothing I can't handle.", I tell him as I give him a smile. He smiles back and we both walk to the living room where everyone was, including Nick and Alexys.

I sat in between Austin and Zion. "Kill me now.", Austin whispered to me as he was looking at Alexys and Nick. I chuckled. I decided to just get it over with. "Mikey's in town and wants to hang out with all of us if possible. He wants to take us to a club this weekend and he wanted me to ask if you all could join. I'm going and so is Erica and Edwin. So just let me know whenever. Imma head out.", I say as I get up from the couch and walk away.

"I'll come.", I heard Nick say. I kept walking. I honestly didn't care anymore. I went outside and I heard someone follow me. I turned around to see Erica. "Girl, what's wrong ? Why you leaving ?", she asked. "Who do you see next to Nicholas on that couch ?", I ask her. "Alexys but why are you worried about her ?", she asked me.

"Fuck her ! I could care less about that bitch ! It's Nick !", I say through gritted teeth. "Did something happen between y'all ?", Erica asked me. "Yeah, something did happen and now I just wish it didn't. I'll tell you about it later but now I just wanna go home.", I say. She nods her head. "I love you girl.", she tells me as she goes to walk back into the house. "I love you too.", I tell her before leaving. Something told me that Mikey was going to be right.