Science Fiction Winners🎉

Thank you KeiraKnox1 for judging the genre❤
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1st place🥇

Travelling Salesman: Astronomgonist by Amaboo

Cover:  4/5

Title:  4/5

Blurb:  9/10

Plot:  7/10

Character Development:  10/10

Creativity:  10/10

Vocabulary:  9/10

Grammar:  8/10

Style:  9/10

Flow:  8/10

Overall (impression?): 9/10

Total:  87/100

Feedback: Uh, what's an Astronomgonist? I'm not quite sure I ever heard of that word. The cover is pleasantly creepy, but I'm not sure how it relates to the story. The summary is sufficient enough, but it doesn't tell me much about the story. I don't know who the characters are, I don't know much of what the plot is, I don't even know much of what elements the story includes.

Other than that, you've got a few punctuation errors, but everything else is fine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2nd Place🥈

The Bride of Frankenstein by Passmetheadobo

Cover:  3/5

Title:  3/5

Blurb:  10/10

Plot:  10/10

Character Development:  9/10

Creativity:  6/10

Vocabulary:  9/10

Grammar:  9/10

Style:  9/10

Flow:  10/10

Overall (impression?): 8/10

Total:  86/100

Feedback: Your cover font is mysterious, but the cover itself is hard to see. I can't see much of the woman’s face, and it isn't too interesting. I suggest spicing it up a little. Your blurb is awesome! Although it's a little bland, it is interesting at the same time. It would make me want to read it if I came across it.

Your title, however...If you want to keep it like this, by all means, do so, but I just feel it's a little cliché considering a lot of people know about the story of the Bride of Frankenstein. 

Other than that, you have amazing grammar, although there is the occasional proofreading error here and there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3rd Place🥉

Shackled by Ms_Reverie

Cover:  4/5

Title:  4/5

Blurb:  8/10

Plot:  10/10

Character Development:  10/10

Creativity:  8/10

Vocabulary:  8/10

Grammar:  7/10

Style:  9/10

Flow:  7/10

Overall (impression?): 9/10

Total:  84/100

Feedback: The cover isn't bad. There are too many different types of fonts, and each is more boring than the last, but the photo in it serves its purpose. The title isn't bad either, but it puts me more in mind of marriage rather than caged. Oh, look, there's a better title. ‘Caged’. 

The blurb/summary isn't too bad. It serves the purpose of explaining things to the readers, but it wouldn't attract a reader. There are also a few grammar and punctuation mistakes that can be fixed rather easily.

Your first/only chapter is very long. You could consider splitting it into two. You do have to, though. 

Also, during the 3rd person pov moments, I had almost no clue what was going on. In the beginning, what were they talking about other than training? Were they just standing there? So much confusion. You could keep it in the first person only if you wanted. As a reader, I'd prefer it that way.

But, all things beside, you really developed A99’s character. Readers can tell he’s truly advanced and capable of many thoughts. But some of the other robots (for lack of better words) can too. What's up with that? You've got great grammar and punctuation, even though there are a few errors here and there.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Congratulations to all the winners. Please pm me with your Gmail ac so that I can send the stickers to you